Plugin Contributions

Default Alignment issues on only 1 of my 100+ product pages. How to Fix?

For some strange reason, only one product page out of 100+ seems to have alignment and width issues, but the rest don't. If you click the first example, you'll notice that something is wrong on the product page as it seems to overlap my side bar on the left:

http://www.woodstarproducts.com/inde...roducts_id=180

But if you look at any other of my 100+ products, the alignment seems fine. (Example below):

http://www.woodstarproducts.com/inde...roducts_id=181

How can only one of the product pages seem to have issues if they all use the same css? Thanks for anyone's help in advanced!

~Steve

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Alignment issues on only 1 of my 100+ product pages. How to Fix?

Quote Originally Posted by sfklaas View Post
    How can only one of the product pages seem to have issues if they all use the same css?
    I've no explanation for this oddity, but if I were in your position I'd be inclined to delete this item and re-add it to see if the problem persists. This is sure to be a lot quicker than trying to find the actual cause.

Just my 2cents worth.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

I went ahead, deleted the product and re-created it, and the issue seems to be fixed. Thanks for the help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sfklaas View Post
    I went ahead, deleted the product and re-created it, and the issue seems to be fixed. Thanks for the help.
    I'm glad it worked. I doubt that we'll ever know the actual reason for the somewhat inexplicable behaviour, which I personally find a bit of a shame, but on the other hand some things simply aren't worth worrying about. :-)

Cheers
    Rod