I just downloaded and installed zen cart and then started adding on some mods. QBI and Super orders went smoothly, however UPS XML Auto Import has gone beyond my ability to fix alone. I have searched quite a bit both on this forum and through google and have not been able to come up with any info on this issue.
The installation went fine, as does the Zen Cart admin side. When I attempt to use the auto import in world ship, it fails. Upon opening the xml file it has two warning messages:
Code:
<b>Warning</b>:  mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in <b>/home4/mdarmste/public_html/scripts/admin/print_ups_xml.php</b> on line <b>45</b><br />
<br />
Code:
<b>Warning</b>:  mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in <b>/home4/mdarmste/public_html/scripts/admin/print_ups_xml.php</b> on line <b>53</b><br />
These errors of cause a UPS failure with the following in the log
Code:
18-Jan-2010 13:17:50 - C:\UPS\WSTD\IMPEXP\XML Auto Import\openShippment.xml Error on line 2, Element content is invalid according to the DTD/Schema.

Expecting: {x-schema: OpenShipments.xdr}OpenShipment.

18-Jan-2010 13:40:00 - C:\UPS\WSTD\IMPEXP\XML Auto Import\openShippment(2).xml Error on line 2, Element content is invalid according to the DTD/Schema.

Expecting: {x-schema: OpenShipments.xdr}OpenShipment.
I have tried running the import after deleting the warnings and have other problems with the xml file to follow. If I can't fix the errors that cause the warnings, Is there a way to suppress these warnings?

Thanks for your help
Craig