Plugin Contributions

Default 500 Internal Server Error when checking out after installing Attribute Stock addon

I'm not sure what I did wrong, but somehow the checkout link stopped working. The link worked before (I actually tried and purchase something, and it works), but after I installed a new attribute code (called Attribute Separate Stock: http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=326) the checkout button no longer works. Whenever I click on it, I get this error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Have anyone else encountered this problem? Is there a way I can fix this?
    Any help would be great.
    My website is: http://cakdel.com/
    Last edited by Cdkl; 21 Jan 2010 at 04:09 AM. Reason: inserting a link

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 500 Internal Server Error when checking out after installing Attribute Stock addo

The first thing I would do is to disable the newly installed attribute - then see if the 500 error still appears.

Hopefully you did a backup of your DB and files before you set up your attribute

Frank

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 500 Internal Server Error when checking out after installing Attribute Stock addo

Just noticed that your installed mod was designed for ZC 1.3.5.

If your version is 1.3.8a the mod may not work with your site.

Frank

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Cdkl View Post
    I'm not sure what I did wrong, but somehow the checkout link stopped working. The link worked before (I actually tried and purchase something, and it works), but after I installed a new attribute code (called Attribute Separate Stock: http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=326) the checkout button no longer works. Whenever I click on it, I get this error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Have anyone else encountered this problem? Is there a way I can fix this?
    Any help would be great.
    My website is: http://cakdel.com/
    I get the same error when I try to access my shopping cart, but I hadan SSL certificate installed. I have been fighting with StartLogic for two weeks over it, and they either can't or won't resolve it. I also get this when I try to access my site: Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.

For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help
    Under my SSL in StartLogic it says: www.latenightsafety.com
    (Download Certificate) December 31, 1969 207.148.232.30 Expired (Renew This Certificate | (Remove This Certificate) QuickSSLPremium
    And when I ran the GeoTrust certificate checker I got this:

www.latenightsafety.com is successfully secured by an SSL certificate. The following certificates are correctly installed: ------Certificate 1------ --Issued To-- Organization: www.latenightsafety.com Organizational Unit: Domain Control Validated - QuickSSL Premium(R) Organizational Unit 2: See www.geotrust.com/resources/cps (c)10 Organizational Unit 3: GT57005958 Common Name: www.latenightsafety.com Country: US --Issued By-- Organization: Equifax Organizational Unit: Equifax Secure Certificate Authority Country: US Valid from Wed Jan 06 11:27:13 PST 2010 to Sat Jan 08 13:36:52 PST 2011 Serial Number (hex): eb3f1 ------------------------- Warning: The certificate found on the Web server has expired. If you are sure the certificate is still valid, check the system date on the computer from which you are testing. ---------------- --Issued To-- Organization: Equifax Secure Inc Common Name: Equifax Secure E-Business CA-2 Country: US --Issued By-- Organization: Thawte Consulting cc Organizational Unit: Certification Services Division Common Name: Thawte Server CA Locale: Cape Town, Western Cape Country: ZA Validity Start: Mon May 24 17:00:00 PDT 1999 Validity End: Mon Jun 09 16:59:59 PDT 2003 ----------------
    Only good for 2 days? Please help me!

Plugin Contributions

Fixed it, used the debugging tool, there was a parse error in shopping cart.