Okay here is my situation regarding price and shipping. [New Install: Zen Cart 1.3.9h]

I basically have two products.

Product A sells for $19.95 plus $12.95 S&H. Additional units need to sell for $14.95 with no additional S&H Charges.

Product B sells for $0.00 but has a S&H charge of $6.11. Each additional order for product B needs to incur the additional $6.11 s&h charge. Due to marketing reasons, I need to keep the price at $0 and add the fee on with shipping.

So... if a customer orders 3 of Product A, they should be charged $19.95 for the first Product A, then $14.95 for the subsequent two orders for a total of $49.85 plus $12.95 s&h. Now let's say they add 3 of Product B. They should then incur a $0.00 charge plus $18.33 s&h fee (3 x $6.11) for a total cost of $49.85 plus $31.28 s&h.

So my question is, how do I mix flat rate (regardless of quantity) AND per item shipping charges? I can't use table rate based on shipping weight because I want to further complicate this by offering an Express option (FedEx) at their posted rates (which means I will need actual values in my weight field).

That is not to mention that I will need to add a surcharge to HI and AK (but believe I should be able to handle that with the proper zones... although I have not gotten that far yet).

I have tried to tweak almost every shipping module available and have read the support threads until start to go cross-eyed. I am not new to Zen Cart, but am struggling with this as it seems it should be fairly simple to deal with. I have also looked at the Advanced Shipper Module by Ceon, but am not sure I need anything that complex for just two items.

So what am I missing? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.