Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Removing Errors from our site - /includes/templates/classic/css/none

... and *this* forum is for SHOP OWNERS not server systems admins.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Removing Errors from our site - /includes/templates/classic/css/none

Quote Originally Posted by MattyMatt View Post
    Rob appears to be following me around
    I'm flattered you would think I am doing that but it is obviously not so.

Going back to original posting and the OP specifically, I would suggest that whatever can be gleamed from this thread be done so. If problem still not solved then hire someone or use the Commercial Forum to post a request, to resolve the issue for you.

I feel that this thread has turned into beating a dead horse and that is getting no one nowhere.

Plugin Contributions

Well, it seems you all have had a very busy weekend.

I'll take some time to look at the advice given and decide on a course of action. When all these problems are fixed I'll let you know what helped.

If anyone else does have any constructive advice it'd be great to hear it.

Plugin Contributions

Ok, so I downloaded firebug for mozilla firefox, its a really handy suggestion. And I watched through all the html requests that the browser made when I went onto our homepage and no error came up and no /templats/classic/css/none file request was made

So I'm still none the wiser about whats causing it. Yesterday that file request caused about 300 errors, 95% of all our error logs are made up of that request.

Surely this has happened to someone else? Or do other people not bother with their error logs and just remain oblivious??

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by epsonprintersrock View Post
    Surely this has happened to someone else?
    Possibly not.
    Quote Originally Posted by epsonprintersrock View Post
    Or do other people not bother with their error logs and just remain oblivious??
    In all the log-reviewing I've done on hundreds of sites, I've never seen what you describe.
    Plus, there's no code in (a default uncustomized install of) Zen Cart do create such links, so unless you've added specific custom code, it's not originating from a normal install of Zen Cart.

You'll need to identify a pattern in those log messages.
    ie:
    - are they all from the same IP address?
    - regardless of same address or not, how do those IP addresses compare with the server activity log?
    --- ie: the server activity log tracks non-error activity of all visitors. Use it to find out what *else* the visitors attempting to hit your "none" file are also doing. Identify patterns.
    - what referrer is being logged for those visitors
    - what browser or user-agent are they using
    - etc

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234