Plugin Contributions

Default Patches needed for Big Royal Mail patches + Parcelforce ? where are they?

Hi there,

as the title says I am trying to find the patches for the Big Royal mail + parcelforce shipping module, I can not find thme on the site?

Can someone please point me in the right direction, thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Patches needed for Big Royal Mail patches + Parcelforce ? where are they?

Last I saw it seemed like the author took a temper tantrum and packed up his toys and went home because he was scolded for swearing at people on the forum.
    And I think now he's charging fees to get the updates.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Patches needed for Big Royal Mail patches + Parcelforce ? where are they?

Oh s***.... so support is out the window on this one then.

Maybe I need to look at advshipper module instead, I dont know if I need to pay for the localities and zones modules on top though... only shipping in the uk for now.

Plugin Contributions

Hello Jay,

I found updated price sqls here:
    e x p l o i t i n g i t . c o . u k /?r=12

In the end I did not use them myself, as I am only using 1st class packets and I changed one of the others to courier, so I entered the prices manually which was a lot quicker and easier for me.

See the other post too for how to remove the warning messages at the top of the admin page:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...l+mail&page=91

Hope this helps.

Tog

Plugin Contributions

thanks for the link to the SQL updates, did not realise you had to pay for them? ..... have you always had to pay for SQL updates

good find on removing the warning messages

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chuck View Post
    Last I saw it seemed like the author took a temper tantrum and packed up his toys and went home because he was scolded for swearing at people on the forum.
    And I think now he's charging fees to get the updates.
    No it's not possible to swear on the forums the words get replaced with ####, I left before getting suspended because of this

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...2&postcount=63

and this

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=437

The moderators then added text to my posts. JSWeb is a certified zen cart host. Yes the SQL updates were charge for from April 2009 at the UK minimum wage for more than 370 lines of code and more than 1000 individual weights and prices, after 3 years of work and support with 10,000 downloads led to no donations ever.

I don't think it's unreasonable to pointout when people are paying for out of date modules, nor do I expect my posts to be edited and altered for it.

Philip.