Plugin Contributions

Default PayPal shipping module or Zencart Shipping module

Before I got my paypal express I was working on the zencart shipping section putting prices and so on in.
    Well now that I have paypal express I noticed they had similar module on their site so I started working on those weights and prices.
    Now I am thinking.....does the Express automatically bump off all the work I did on the shipping module with ZenCart or do I need to manually remove zencart shipping module info?
    Is the zencart going to counteract with the express?
    Do I need to go into zencart and click on all the shipping module buttons and turn them red?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal shipping module or Zencart Shipping module

You do NOT need to set up any shipping details in your PayPal account profile. Those are ONLY used for very simple sites that have static HTML pages where people put a single button on the page to go directly to PayPal to make payment for a product where the seller has no actual "store" and needs to offer shipping options. That's way below the capability of Zen Cart, and actually will conflict with the proper use of Zen Cart to run your store and interact with PayPal.

Using Express Checkout, your customers will use your shipping options that you've configured in Zen Cart.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.