Plugin Contributions

Default Can I add free-shipping images to products list and products detail page?

I would like to add free shipping images to the product list page and product detail page ,I know i should hack
    product_listing.php and
    tpl_product_info_display.php
    these 2 files ,but i am not expert and how can i do that? i need your instructions.
    thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can I add free-shipping images to products list and products detail page?

anybody can help ?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can I add free-shipping images to products list and products detail page?

anybody can help ?

Plugin Contributions

Did you try using the setting in the Catalog ... Product Type ... and hit EDIT LAYOUT ... and turn on:
    Product Free Shipping Image Status - Catalog
    Show the Free Shipping image/text in the catalog?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Thank Ajeh
    this is already on , problem is how i can set the produc's type to free shipping.

Plugin Contributions

The Product Type for Free Shipping and having the Free shipping icon show is really two different things ...

You can turn on the icon for Free shipping for any of the Product Types ... or you can make the Product a Product Free Shipping Product Type ...

You should just be able to set the Product to Always Free Shipping and, if the icon is turned on in the Catalog ... Product Type ... EDIT LAYOUT ... then it will show on the Listings ...

If they are not showing, switch to the Classic Template ... does it show now? If so, then there is something in your template stopping it from showing ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!