Plugin Contributions

application error PHP Error - Blank Page w/ log files from debug utility.

Good evening everyone.

My first time posting on the site, I hope this is in the proper place.

I managed to break the first rule, I did not keep proper documentation of the changes that i made. As you can imagine, I completely deserve to be humiliated

So here is the deal.

After clicking on the "Add Product" button i get a black page.
    Research of the issue pointed me to a helpful article on this site
    (https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=82)
    detailing the use of the error debugging utility. Which i completed.

However, I've been reviewing the logs, removed the spaces and line breaks as instructed but keep getting the same issues.

Below is the output from the log files that are generated.
    If anyone can help me out i would be very grateful, and promise not to "skip" documentation next time

myDEBUG-1265332585
    [04-Feb-2010 18:16:26]
    PHP Warning:
    Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/a/g/aag/html/togostore/includes/languages/english.php:1389)

in /home/content/a/a/g/aag/html/togostore/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

myDEBUG-1265332589
    [04-Feb-2010 18:16:30]
    PHP Warning:
    Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/a/g/aag/html/togostore/includes/languages/english.php:1389)

in /home/content/a/a/g/aag/html/togostore/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

myDEBUG-1265332596
    [04-Feb-2010 18:16:36]
    PHP Warning:
    Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by

(output started at /home/content/a/a/g/aag/html/togostore/includes/languages/english.php:1389)

myDEBUG-1265332599

[04-Feb-2010 18:16:39]
    PHP Warning:
    Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started

at /home/content/a/a/g/aag/html/togostore/includes/languages/english.php:1389)

myDEBUG-1265332606
    [04-Feb-2010 18:16:46]
    PHP Warning:
    Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/a/g/aag/html/togostore/includes/languages/english.php:1389) in /home/content/a/a/g/aag/html/togostore/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

[04-Feb-2010 18:16:46]
    PHP Warning:
    Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/a/g/aag/html/togostore/includes/languages/english.php:1389) in /home/content/a/a/g/aag/html/togostore/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44

Thanks again for your help, if there is any other info that i left out please let me know.

-Arthur

What version of Zen Cart are you using?

Has your site been upgraded? When? From what version(s)?
    No

What addons have you installed? When?
    None
    In what ways is your site customized or different from a brand new uncustomized install?
    Changed PHP files to customize the header and footer, I'm 99% this is the issue but i cant seem to find it.

If you're encountering display/layout problems, post your site URL* so it can be seen in action.
    www wichitatogo com/togostore (add any products to a cart)

If you're encountering problems that could be related to your server or hosting company, include the name of your hosting company (not their URL).
    godaddy

HAVE YOU LOOKED IN THE FAQ AREA for answers to your question? (ie: a search for your error message or what you want to edit/change, etc)
    Yes, found the debug utility and removed spaces but still occurs.

Have you searched the FORUM for your error message or for answers to the question you're asking?
    yes, they all reference removing spaces and linebreaks, which have been completed.

WHEN did the problem "start"? How does that compare with other events of your hosting company, changes you've made to your site files/addons, or your admin settings, etc?
    Jan 17, definatly related to my messing with PHP files

If this is your first store, have you tested all aspects of transactions before going live?
    Yes

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PHP Error - Blank Page w/ log files from debug utility.

Quote Originally Posted by jester8131 View Post
    PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at .../includes/languages/english.php:1389) in ...
    The message is telling you where your problem is. I searched for that error message in the FAQ area and came up with this article which explains it: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=87

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: PHP Error - Blank Page w/ log files from debug utility.

DrByte,

Thanks for the posting.

As directed i made the changes and it worked.

I misread the original article and removed the spaces and lin breaks BEFORE the opening and closing, not after.

After removing the last to lines at the end all is well.

Again, thanks for your time and expertise, it is greatly appreciated.

Best,

Arthur