Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AutoTweet [support]

Update2.. problem solved..

Switched to CodeBird-PHP for easy access to the Twitter REST API, Direct Messages API, Account Activity API, TON (Object Nest) API and Twitter Ads API — all from one PHP library

Requires PHP7.1 or higher.. This so far was the best one, easy to use, well maintained and documented. Twitter can accept the following media types, all of which are supported by Codebird: PNG, JPEG, BMP, WebP, GIF, Animated GIF, Video. Just did a test run with the new code and it works...
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

Sent in an update.. I did not code in video abilities for auto tweeting or limits on tweet word counts.. I'm assuming you well follow twitter rules.

I used ZC1.5.5f for the update and Codebird takes the code into PHP7.1 or higher... no idea if this well work with anything less.

FYI.. Twitter is upgrading and the old api.twitter well end and the new developer.twitter well be the norm...

If you wont to see what this looks like... @cowboygeek64
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Sent in another update...

I ran into issues creating an item, but not activating it until I had more photos... the mod tried to tweet anyway and failed...

bug.. tweeting disabled product.
    Having switches hard coded was one of the problems.
    Not able to tweet during updates!

This update removes the need to edit code to turn on/off switches. Auto installer adds admin configures for defaults and keys/tokens. Also added the ability during product creation/update to change some of the defaults per item. Also added the ability to tweet during product update or not.. Added switch for small, large or no image.. Gave quick access to tag lines and the ability to see existing keywords or create new ones per-item tweet!!

Basically I wanted more control over tweets per-item without changing defaults all the time or coding on/off switches..
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

In case you been wondering whats going on with this mod..

New version is in the works, its not been uploaded yet... it is working on a ZC156a PHP7.3 site with the codebird library. The next push well have more control and work both on new and updates. Twitter feed is created by admin creating or editing products. I've not had time to clean and transfer files over to github yet, well try later on today or this week..
    Dave

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627