Plugin Contributions

Default Slight problem, cannot find the file that controls this on the main page

Hi, I am very new to zen cart.... I have 2 problems and this may not even be the right place to post them, sorry in advance,
    I am running zen cart 1.38a and my site's url is http://www.stressless-furnitre-store.com

If you look at my homepage right under the header's nav bar it says our site is under construction, and I can not remember how or where I put that to get it to come up....
    I would like to remove it so if anyone has an idea please let me know.........

My second problem is with ssl and I think it has to do with the template I am using, apple zen by jade@sagefish, I followed the instructions i found to turn on the ssl in the configure files, but it still does notwork on log in and check out ...... anyway I will search the forums some more for a fix to this, but if anyone has an idea let me know, also if anyone has an idea on how to make my site better please let be know.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Slight problem, cannot find the file that controls this on the main page

I'm not sure, but look in includes/languages/english/YOUR_TEMPLATE/index.php at the definitions of 'HEADING_TITLE' around lines 51 and 55.
    Mary Ellen
    I came; I saw; I Zenned
    Taking over the world... one website at a time
    Make sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear... or fingers to keyboard.

Holzheimer
    Fan Odyssey

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Slight problem, cannot find the file that controls this on the main page

header's nav bar it says our site is under construction
    You appear to hae this corrected??
    Opps I see it now and it is h1, id=indexCategoriesHeading
    Use the developers tool kit to find it
    https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=38
    https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=39
    I followed the instructions i found to turn on the ssl in the configure files
    Insure that when uploading the edited configure file that it is being replaced

A good way is to first delete or rename the one on the server and then FTP the new copy to the server - - You may have to use the account file manager to alter the file's permissions after this
    Last edited by kobra; 2 Mar 2010 at 06:57 PM.
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much!!!!! Now time to retry the SSL thing.... again thank you so so much guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Plugin Contributions

Now time to retry the SSL thing
    Edit both of your configure.php fles so that the domain is with the www.

Your cert has been issued to http ://www.stressless-furniture-store.com/

Then change the ssl to true
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Ok I did try that and the ssl works fine on the admin pages but not on the login or checkout on the customer side... oh well I'll just use the auth.net sim module for now......

On another note, and may post this somewhere else, does anyone know of and conditional attribute ad-on or anything like that, what I mean is this: We are trying to sell furniture, and the furniture has many different covers or fabrics and each fabric comes in it's own color range..... also the chairs have an option of a wood finish (independent of fabric)

Right now the only way I figured I could set up the shop is to make everything a category and the only attribute is the wood finish, this is making for a huge number of products that need to be uploaded, where if I could make the fabrics an attribute and then the color an attribute of the fabric ...........

Plugin Contributions

Well I figured one of my ssl problems, I used an upper case T for true on the includes config file , and I had it right on the admin includes, now I just have a problem with it not encrypting properly on the ssl pages .....

Plugin Contributions

I just have a problem with it not encrypting properly on the ssl pages .....
    Links to image in your footer not httpps

http://www.securitymetrics.com/images/sm_tested3.gif
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten