Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Additional Product Images

v157c with bootstrap template and Image Handler. I installed this Additional Images plugin today and it was successful according to the messages in the admin. However, when I try to use it, it is non-functional. Going to Admin>Catalog >Additional Product Images displays the message:
    *Product is Disabled
    I am unable to select any images for active products. I can see my products listed when I select a category. But selecting a product and clicking "Upload Images" just returns me to a blank form.
    I've checked all of the plugin settings under Configuration>Images, but all seems to be in order there.
    Others have also reported the
    *Product is Disabled
    message. But I've not been able to find any solutions. Anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph M View Post
    v157c with bootstrap template and Image Handler. I installed this Additional Images plugin today and it was successful according to the messages in the admin. However, when I try to use it, it is non-functional. Going to Admin>Catalog >Additional Product Images displays the message:

I am unable to select any images for active products. I can see my products listed when I select a category. But selecting a product and clicking "Upload Images" just returns me to a blank form.
    I've checked all of the plugin settings under Configuration>Images, but all seems to be in order there.
    Others have also reported the message. But I've not been able to find any solutions. Anyone have an idea on how to fix this?
    So, looking over the code and knowing of an "issue" with ZC 1.5.7, may I suggest changing:
    admin/additional_product_images.php
    Line 80 from:
    Code:
              <?php echo zen_draw_form('related_products', FILENAME_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES_UPLOAD, '', 'get');
    to:
    Code:
              <?php
              if (isset($_GET['cmd'])) {
                $tempcmd = $_GET['cmd'];
              }
              $_GET['cmd'] = FILENAME_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES_UPLOAD;

echo zen_draw_form('related_products', FILENAME_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES_UPLOAD, '', 'get');
              unset($_GET['cmd']);
              if (isset($tempcmd)) {
                $_GET['cmd'] = $tempcmd;
              }
    This should support the plugin working in ZC 1.5.7. It did for me...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    So, looking over the code and knowing of an "issue" with ZC 1.5.7, may I suggest changing:
    admin/additional_product_images.php
    Line 80 from:
    Code:
              <?php echo zen_draw_form('related_products', FILENAME_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES_UPLOAD, '', 'get');
    to:
    Code:
              <?php
              if (isset($_GET['cmd'])) {
                $tempcmd = $_GET['cmd'];
              }
              $_GET['cmd'] = FILENAME_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES_UPLOAD;

echo zen_draw_form('related_products', FILENAME_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES_UPLOAD, '', 'get');
              unset($_GET['cmd']);
              if (isset($tempcmd)) {
                $_GET['cmd'] = $tempcmd;
              }
    This should support the plugin working in ZC 1.5.7. It did for me...
    That was the fix. I still see the *Product is Disabled message, but was able to upload two additional images to a product with no problem at all. And the logs are clear too. It appears to be working great.
    I see similar red messages in the Image Handler form, *Category is Disabled *Product is Disabled, so I'm wondering if they're supposed to be there, or if they're related to the "issue" with v157?
    In any case, I am very grateful for your solution. Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph M View Post
    That was the fix. I still see the *Product is Disabled message, but was able to upload two additional images to a product with no problem at all. And the logs are clear too. It appears to be working great.
    I see similar red messages in the Image Handler form, *Category is Disabled *Product is Disabled, so I'm wondering if they're supposed to be there, or if they're related to the "issue" with v157?
    In any case, I am very grateful for your solution. Thank you.
    The code change provided addresses how zen_draw_form operates currently in ZC 1.5.7. That is the "issue" to which I was referring. The disabled category/product is something else. I suggest starting a new post/thread to address that and to be sure that changes to the cart as compared to a vanilla install be identified (along with addressing the other posting tips). That issue is not related to this plugin.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112