Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Additional Product Images addon

Quote Originally Posted by wmorris View Post
    PHP Warning: require(includes/modules/additional_images.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

I am using Responsive Sheffield Blue Template.
    includes/modules/additional_images.php

Re-upload the above file using either the original in Responsive Sheffield Blue Template or from default Zen Cart.

Plugin Contributions

How can we display additional upload on edit/create product page so additional images can be uploaded when creating or updating product?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jsarwar View Post
    How can we display additional upload on edit/create product page so additional images can be uploaded when creating or updating product?
    Yes! I have created a brand new plugin to perform this exact function which will be available shortly.

Twitch Additional Product Images Admin for Mobile/Tablet/Desktop Upload

Please refer to the new module thread:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....itional+images

Please note: The new module is NOT based on the module being discussed in this thread. I simply did not see a point in continuing with the original coding structure in this addon so, I started from scratch. If this Additional Product Images addon has features you want/need please continue to support further development.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base7 with Wholesale PRO - 88 preinstalled plugins zero errors.

Plugin Contributions

I'd forgotten that a little while ago I was asked to update this module for ZC 1.5.5 partially because in communication it took a little while to be notified of satisfaction of the changes. Anyways, just uploaded version 2.1 of the plugin:

What's new in Version 2.1:
    Modified only the ZC 1.5.x portion:
    - Added an auto-installer.
    - Moved majority of code to an observer.
    - Supports presentation using the layout of the existing ZC template instead of what was previously developed.
    - Modified plugin to support using the images of this plugin in addition to the additional images normally loaded through ZC, not just one or the other so now images of this plugin can be shown in addition to the standard additional images, instead of the additional images. The standard method is still available which means that the standard additional images will be displayed in the "html format" that was originally used.
    - The sequence of the images can be altered such that the images of this plugin can be shown first or after other additional images of the plugin.
    Once reviewed and approved it should be available here.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    I'd forgotten that a little while ago I was asked to update this module for ZC 1.5.5 partially because in communication it took a little while to be notified of satisfaction of the changes. Anyways, just uploaded version 2.1 of the plugin:

Once reviewed and approved it should be available here.
    Version 2.1 has been reviewed and posted. It is available from here.

Plugin Contributions

Version 2.1 has been reviewed and posted. It is available from here.
    For users that have upgraded to version 2.1.0, be advised that although the confirmation email of submitting the plugin does not identify what version designation I entered, I believe I submitted the plugin's version to include a v as a prefix. Regardless, because the v is currently present as the first character, currently when checking for an updated version the software is incorrectly reporting that a more up-to-date version is available.

I am requesting that the version information returned be modified to remove the v from the prefix of the version response to correct this. I will also be adding some notes into the installer as a reminder for anyone submitting an updated version when using that installer process on how to enter the information for future submissions...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Additional Product Images

Fatal bug found: I installed this addon, but it does not worked. I have Zen Cart version 1.5.5. Error was in database. "Field 'category_id' doesn't have a default value". I changed it to null and now it works. Went many days to find the fault because Zen Card does not display error messages.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by juvar View Post
    Fatal bug found: I installed this addon, but it does not worked. I have Zen Cart version 1.5.5. Error was in database. "Field 'category_id' doesn't have a default value". I changed it to null and now it works. Went many days to find the fault because Zen Card does not display error messages.
    Mind identifying under what server configuration this issue was found?

Note, the category_id field doesn't even appear to be used; however, it does appear that it may have been added to possibly include the ability to add additional images to a category view. If so, that code didn't make it into the distribution.

As to the lack of "display" of error logs, that is correct error logs are not displayed by a vanilla install of Zen Cart, though if they are being generated they can be made available in the admin by the plugin display logs or can be seen by ftp to the server and review of the logs folder. If they are not being generated, then recommend beginning a new thread as that issue is not pertinent to this plugin.

Plugin Contributions

Mind identifying under what server configuration this issue was found?

As to the lack of "display" of error logs, that is correct error logs are not displayed by a vanilla install of Zen Cart, though if they are being generated they can be made available in the admin by the plugin display logs or can be seen by ftp to the server and review of the logs folder. If they are not being generated, then recommend beginning a new thread as that issue is not pertinent to this plugin.
    That is good to know. Thanks. Server information:

Apache Version: 2.4.37
    PHP Version: 7.2.14
    MySQL Version: 5.6.41
    Architecture: x86_64
    Operating System: linux

This is not only bug that needs to solve because this addon does not work at all. Second fatal bug is in additional_products_image.php on line 82. This line is wrong:

Code:
    echo zen_draw_products_pull_down('products_id', 'size="10"', '', true, $_GET['products_filter'], true, true);
    For some unknown reason there is extra parameters and that is why it does not render at all. It needs to be like this:

Code:
    echo zen_draw_products_pull_down('products_id','',$_GET['products_filter']);
    Here is reference for that:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/docs/phpdoc...ucts_pull_down

Now I continue hard work and try to get my Zen Cart to work. This seems to be a part of normal workflow with Zen Cart. It is very buggy software... Anything does not work as expected. Good side is that it's easy to edit source code.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by juvar View Post
    That is good to know. Thanks. Server information:

Apache Version: 2.4.37
    PHP Version: 7.2.14
    MySQL Version: 5.6.41
    Architecture: x86_64
    Operating System: linux

This is not only bug that needs to solve because this addon does not work at all. Second fatal bug is in additional_products_image.php on line 82. This line is wrong:

Code:
    echo zen_draw_products_pull_down('products_id', 'size="10"', '', true, $_GET['products_filter'], true, true);
    For some unknown reason there is extra parameters and that is why it does not render at all. It needs to be like this:

Code:
    echo zen_draw_products_pull_down('products_id','',$_GET['products_filter']);
    Here is reference for that:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/docs/phpdoc...ucts_pull_down

Now I continue hard work and try to get my Zen Cart to work. This seems to be a part of normal workflow with Zen Cart. It is very buggy software... Anything does not work as expected. Good side is that it's easy to edit source code.
    You might want to check your software installation as the file admin/additional_product_images.php uses the admin function zen_draw_products_pull_down that is located in admin/includes/functions/general.php which is defined as:
    Code:
    zen_draw_products_pull_down($name, $parameters = '', $exclude = '', $show_id = false, $set_selected = false, $show_model = false, $show_current_category = false) {
    Don't know why it has been modified in your admin side.

Also, extra parameters do not cause a function to fail, having the wrong parameters lined up to the wrong inputs can cause a problem.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast