Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Additional Product Images addon

Hi, I also have uploaded this add on, added the patch, put the files in the root and changed the tpl_product_display under additional images section. But I can't see the option to add additional images. Please advise. Site is www.ew-trading.com. This is the first time I have tried to use add ons for zencart, I have added to my public_html file and also to my public_html_shop file in case that made a difference. In my admin panel when i go to Catalogue-Additinal images it says disabled. Might this be the problem. In the images section I have set to show 3 additional images. Many thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

What do you have for Catalog > Product Types > Product-General > edit layout > Show Product Additional Images? If that is off, turn it on and see what happens.

If the mod makes a link under Catalog named Additional Images, then you need someone who has used it to help you.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, that is on. Can no longer contact the guy who set up the site.

Plugin Contributions

When I entered the sql code, it showed the following:-

1062 Duplicate entry 'ADDITIONAL_SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT' for key 2
    in:
    [INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Image - Additional Image Height', 'ADDITIONAL_SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT', '100', 'The pixel height of small images', '4', NULL, NULL, '0001-01-01 00:00:00', NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Image - Additional Image Width', 'ADDITIONAL_SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH', '100', 'The pixel width of small images', '4', NULL, NULL, '0001-01-01 00:00:00', NULL, NULL);]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Anyone knows what is wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I have been searching many threads for this random problem I found.

Zencart 1.3.9f

I installed additional product images, and it works great. I also installed Tabbed Products Pro and it also works great. See example here. It pulled in the additional images already associated with that product.

But it stopped working for some reason. I added some new products and uploaded their additional images. I checked their pages and the additional images don't show up. I checked in admin again, and the images show as being uploaded and the status is enabled. I checked all the config settings and they are correct in enabling additional images. However, they don't show up on the website. See page here. This problem only occurs for new products. The old products' images continue to display.

Another issue came up at the same time (maybe it will help determine the location of the problem). I noticed that the attribute image no longer replaces the main product image when selected. This happens with every product (new or old). I have never encountered this problem before, and I checked the attribute settings and they are correct.

Has anyone seen anything like this before? Can anyone suggest which files I should check for bugs?

Thank you,
    Lindsay

Plugin Contributions

If you haven't changed any files or admin settings recently, you might want to check if your host has upgraded anything on your server. Once in a while a PHP/MySQL function that works for an older version changes in a newer version.

Plugin Contributions

These are my current versions:

PHP version 5.2.17
    MySQL version 5.1.52

The cpanel doesn't show any messages about upgraded PHP or SQL. Do you know how I can tell? And do you have any other suggestions I can check out while I continue to follow up on this first suggestion?

Thank you,
    Lindsay

Plugin Contributions

PHP v5.3.x would be cause for closer investigation, but your versions are unlikely to have anything to do with your problem.

Plugin Contributions

Hello everyone, does anyone know what strings to pull to make additional images line up vertically, not horizontally?

Plugin Contributions

The images are usually floated left so they will fit in a row, so removing the float should do it. Seeing your site will let us tell you the exact style rule to use.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast