Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Moving Featured Products, New Products, etc to the top of category list

I have tried some of the suggestions metioned but then it does not allow my web site to load properly. Can anyone help with how I should accomplish having the following links that are defaulted on the bottom of category list to the top:

Featured Products
    New Products
    Specials
    etc.

If you need a reference: www.airsoftoutfitter.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Moving Featured Products, New Products, etc to the top of category list

Before we go any further let me see if I have right what you want!!

like this?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Moving Featured Products, New Products, etc to the top of category list

That is what I would like, however if possible I would like to have the line break removed, and have the Featured Products, New Products, Specials, etc. look like they jive with the rest of the menu if possible.

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Should be able to do that, however I cannot find specials on your template are the others you want there activated?

Plugin Contributions

They are not activated yet, I want them up there in the event I use them. Is that possible?

Plugin Contributions

yes I will give it ago, do you want to know how to do it as the classes you need are not there and you will need to put them there yourself. Or is there somewhere I can upload the modified css for you so all you do is upload it after backing up the one there now?

this is what I have come up with

Plugin Contributions

I don't mind doing it if you can help me, but if you want to do the alterations and upload it just give me instructions on where to place the file.

Also, how can I have you upload it if I went that route? Can you email the CSS FILE? and would I need to activate all links in order for you to make all the lower links come up ontop?

Plugin Contributions

While were are on the page layout subject, I have the Twitter & Facebook buttons on my homepage. I need to space them out a little. I am going to have a 3rd button as well, so I want a uniform look.

I altered the CSS to get the buttons in there, but have not figured out how to add padding between images.

Plugin Contributions

Ok it's done the best would be for me to email it to you and you just make a backup of the one there now, so if you don't like it you can revert back :) or i could upload it to rapidshare and pm you the link.

Plugin Contributions

I have never used rapid share but that would work. YOu can email it to me at AirsoftOutfitter######################

Also, would I place the altered file in the Includes/templates/default_template/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php

or would I put it in my includes/templates/mytemplate/css?

Let me know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast