Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: All Invoices Report [support]

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I'm glad you got it sorted; in answer to your questions:
    1. The invoice display uses /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/templates/tpl_all_invoices.php to perform the formatting. If you've made modifications to the "standard" Zen Cart invoice, you'll need to merge those changes into that template.
    2. The plugin displays/formats invoices and packing slips based on orders-status, not by order-id. I've created a change-request on the plugins GitHub repository so that I "remember" this request, but I can't guarantee when I'll get it finished.
    Ok, thank you Do you happen to know if there is an other way or mod to print out invoices by selection?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

When I've used this, I've found that the logical workflow is:

1. Select "Pending" from the list.
    2. Click Generate. This will show all "Pending" invoices.
    3. Print what's been generated.
    4. Update status to "Processing". This will update all the "Pending" to "Processing". You do this as a separate step after printing just in case there's a problem when printing.

If all your orders are typically already in "Processing" status, you could choose "Processing" in the first step, and then update status to "Delivered" (or whatever) in the last step.

That way you never need to worry about manually typing in order-numbers.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Is there a separate forum thread for problems with the All packing slips add-on? I haven't been able to find anything for it and I've run into an odd problem.

It has apparently been doing this all along, but I only just noticed. When the packing slips are generated on the screen, everything looks great. But when they print out, the only one which has the full company information is the first one. All the others have just the company name at the top, but no address or phone number. I've been picking through the code trying to find the problem, but really don't have time for that any more.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by HeleneWallis View Post
    Is there a separate forum thread for problems with the All packing slips add-on? I haven't been able to find anything for it and I've run into an odd problem.

It has apparently been doing this all along, but I only just noticed. When the packing slips are generated on the screen, everything looks great. But when they print out, the only one which has the full company information is the first one. All the others have just the company name at the top, but no address or phone number. I've been picking through the code trying to find the problem, but really don't have time for that any more.
    It depends on whether you've got a separately-installed version of "All Packing Slips"; the "All Invoices" plugin contains both an invoice and packing-slip element.

The packing-slip element of this plugin uses the "Store Name & Address" that you set in Configuration->My Store when it prints that information out. Would you post a screenshot of the packing-slip with and without the "full company information"?

Plugin Contributions

It's been so long since I installed it that I don't remember whether I have a separately-installed version of All Packing Slips. The first screenshot shows what you see when you click on Generate. Everything looks fine. When you print it via the browser, though, you get a normal first sheet, with all the information showing. But on every subsequent sheet, you just get the company name and not the address and phone number.

I've just realized this is browser-dependent, so there may not be much anyone can do. It works all right in Chrome and IE, but has the above-described problem in Firefox. And I'm not going to switch browsers so I'll have to just use one of the others to print my packing slips. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	with_addresses.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	17750Click image for larger version. 

Name:	without_address.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	17751

Plugin Contributions

I've replicated the behavior on FireFox (thanks for the detective work!). As you indicated above, the full address (store name, address) is printed on all pages on Chrome and IE, but not FireFox (58.0.2, 64-bit) which includes the store-name (but not address) on pages 2-to-last. The same behavior occurs (for me, anyway) on both the packing-slip and invoice print-outs.

I'll note the behavior in the plugin's GitHub repository.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for any updates.

Plugin Contributions

We've just now hired a shipping helper who shouldn't be a superuser (shipping boss was a family member previously), and have discovered that the All Invoices and All Packing Slips functions are not available if you're not a superuser. Obviously something in the code is making that distinction but I no longer have time to go through the code and find it. Has anyone else done this and enabled it for all users? TIA

Plugin Contributions

@HeleneWallis, did you grant your non-superuser admin access to those reports via the admin's Admins->Admin Profiles tool? The plugin creates two, separately-permissible pages ... one for the "All Invoices" and another for "All Packing-Slips".

Plugin Contributions

This plugin is a brilliant thing - or would be with a couple of minor amendments. What would be ideal is the option of printing Packing Lists for all orders with a status of "Processing" then automatically setting the order status to "Pick in Procgrss" - And emailing the customers to inform then of the new status.
    Then the Print Invoice function would be ideal if it could change all orders from a status of "Pick in Progress" to "Despatched" and again, email the customer.
    I've amended the Invoice Report to get the appropriate status, but I can't seem to get it to send emails, and I can't get the Packing List report to update statuses at all.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast