Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: All Invoices Report [support]

It'll be a small edit to /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/templates/tpl_all_invoices.php (for the invoices). Locate the lines that read:
    Code:
    <body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

<?php

$sql = "SELECT orders_id FROM ".TABLE_ORDERS." WHERE orders_status = ".$orderStatus;
    $pending_orders = $db->Execute($sql);

while (!$pending_orders->EOF) {
    and make the following changes:
    Code:
    <body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

<?php

$sql = "SELECT orders_id FROM ".TABLE_ORDERS." ORDER BY orders_id DESC";

That will select ALL the orders from your store and print them in descending order-id order.
    Last edited by lat9; 15 Apr 2014 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Changed ascending to descending, per OP request

Plugin Contributions

How do I make the admin/all_invoices.php select both pending and processing statuses at the same time? Ideally this would just be a default setting. Delivered and updated don't even matter to me. But I do need to see pending and processing on the same report simultaneously.

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by southshorepizza View Post
    How do I make the admin/all_invoices.php select both pending and processing statuses at the same time? Ideally this would just be a default setting. Delivered and updated don't even matter to me. But I do need to see pending and processing on the same report simultaneously.

Thank you.
    Make a change similar in nature to the change I identified in post #21:
    Code:

<?php

$sql = "SELECT orders_id FROM ".TABLE_ORDERS." WHERE orders_id IN (1,2) ORDER BY orders_id DESC";

Plugin Contributions

That didn't work due to a typo but it set me on the right path. Here is the fix in case anyone else is ever interested.
    Code:

<?php

$sql = "SELECT orders_id FROM ".TABLE_ORDERS." WHERE orders_status IN (1,2) ORDER BY orders_id DESC";

Last edited by southshorepizza; 17 Apr 2014 at 11:03 PM. Reason: I forgot to adjust the original code. It's fixed now.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry 'bout that! I'm glad I was able to point you in the right direction.

Plugin Contributions

This isn't really doing what I need it to do. On the admin/all_invoices.php how could I make the drop down box give me all statuses or mutliple statuses? I have the template_all_invoices.php to refresh and I can clear them off when orders are complete. However when a new order comes in with a status different than the one chosen on admin/all_invoices.php it will not show up automatically.

I tried duplicating the array but that didn't work. Another report (sales report) has a similar feature where status "doesn't matter" I haven't figured out how to make that work though.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by southshorepizza View Post
    This isn't really doing what I need it to do. On the admin/all_invoices.php how could I make the drop down box give me all statuses or mutliple statuses? I have the template_all_invoices.php to refresh and I can clear them off when orders are complete. However when a new order comes in with a status different than the one chosen on admin/all_invoices.php it will not show up automatically.

I tried duplicating the array but that didn't work. Another report (sales report) has a similar feature where status "doesn't matter" I haven't figured out how to make that work though.
    Perhaps if you'd describe the problem you're trying to solve (i.e. what you "need it to do"), I could either suggest an alternate plugin or a quick change to All Invoices that would provide you with a solution.

Plugin Contributions

I need a monitor in the kitchen to make orders from. So I've been trying to design a program to put all orders on the screen and clear them as they are completed instead of waiting on a printer. I redesigned your template to show only what I wanted on the "report" you made which is now my monitor screen. Then had some help adding ajax to clear the order when it was made. A meta refresh kept it active until all orders of the status selected were cleared. Then it reverted to the select status screen. A meta refresh there allowed any new orders under that status to automatically reappear on the screen. The problem I had is orders came in with two statuses. Your report only allowed one status at a time. The solution I have now puts a checkbox not a drop down list. Now you can select several statuses at once.
    Code:
    <?php
    //$statuses_array = array();
    $statuses = $db->Execute("select orders_status_id, orders_status_name
                              from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . "
                              where language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "'
                              order by orders_status_id");

while (!$statuses->EOF) {
      echo '<label>' . zen_draw_checkbox_field('status_'.$statuses->fields['orders_status_id'], $statuses->fields['orders_status_id'], (($statuses->fields['orders_status_id'] == 1 || $statuses->fields['orders_status_id'] == 2) ? true : false)) . '&nbsp;' . $statuses->fields['orders_status_name'] . '</label>';
      /*$statuses_array[] = array('id' => $statuses->fields['orders_status_id'],
                                'text' => $statuses->fields['orders_status_name'] . ' [' . $statuses->fields['orders_status_id'] . ']');*/
      $statuses->MoveNext();
    }
    echo zen_draw_hidden_field('action', 'list');
    //echo zen_draw_pull_down_menu('status', $statuses_array);

?>
    Name:  IMG_20140417_210931_133.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  20.5 KB
    I continue to be amazed at how zen-cart can be adapted to fit the needs of users that were probably never even thought of at the beginning of the project. It works so well universally in filling individual and specific needs.

Thank you to all!

Plugin Contributions

Cool! That's a neat solution.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    v2.1.0 is now available in the Plugins: http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1083
    Hi,

I am still on version 1.1 of this plugin because I am still running ZenCart 1.39h. I would love to have the print all packing slip functionality. Would the 1.1 code be easy to modify to allow for printing of all packing slips? Any help is greatly appreciated... thanks!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast