Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: All Invoices Report [support]

Quote Originally Posted by lolwaut View Post
    Hi,

I am still on version 1.1 of this plugin because I am still running ZenCart 1.39h. I would love to have the print all packing slip functionality. Would the 1.1 code be easy to modify to allow for printing of all packing slips? Any help is greatly appreciated... thanks!
    Taking a quick look at the code, there are no core file overwrites and I check before using the v1.5.0+ functions. The code should work, it just won't integrate into your v1.3.9h admin's menu structure so you'll need to enter its address directly into your browser:

yourhost.com/YOUR_ADMIN/all_invoices.php
    yourhost.com/YOUR_ADMIN/all_packingslips.php

If it doesn't work in a ZC 1.3.9h environment, just remove the files copied (the full file list is in the readme).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Taking a quick look at the code, there are no core file overwrites and I check before using the v1.5.0+ functions. The code should work, it just won't integrate into your v1.3.9h admin's menu structure so you'll need to enter its address directly into your browser:

yourhost.com/YOUR_ADMIN/all_invoices.php
    yourhost.com/YOUR_ADMIN/all_packingslips.php

If it doesn't work in a ZC 1.3.9h environment, just remove the files copied (the full file list is in the readme).
    Thanks a bunch! The new versions notes said it was strictly for 1.5 so I was worried that the code was drastically different. I'm happy to hear that isn't the case!

I got this 2.1 version working on my 1.39h install flawlessly. I managed to add the menu items for it by including this file:

/admin/includes/boxes/extra_boxes/all_invoices_reports_dhtml.php

Code:
      $za_contents[] = array('text' => BOX_ALL_INVOICES, 'link' => zen_href_link(FILENAME_ALL_INVOICES, '', 'NONSSL'));
      $za_contents[] = array('text' => BOX_ALL_PACKINGSLIPS, 'link' => zen_href_link(FILENAME_ALL_PACKINGSLIPS, '', 'NONSSL'));
    Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

You're welcome! I'm glad you got it working ... menus and all.

Plugin Contributions

Hi. I am having an issue with invoices not printing 1 per page and no page break. I am running the following:

Windows 7
    IE 11
    ZC Version 1.5.1

Everything was fine until I upgraded to IE 11. Is there something that needs to be updated or code altered for IE 11? The functions work correctly in all other browsers.
    I would prefer to sort this out for IE 11 as we use this for all other site functions.

Plugin Contributions

I'm not seeing the IE11 issue. When printing the invoices, each new invoice starts on a new page (same configuration: IE11, Win7, ZC 1.5.1).

Plugin Contributions

Any ideas? Only seemed to happen when I upgraded to IE11.

Plugin Contributions

Like I said, I can't reproduce the issue running IE11 (11.0.9600.17207).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman View Post
    Hi. I am having an issue with invoices not printing 1 per page and no page break. I am running the following:

Windows 7
    IE 11
    ZC Version 1.5.1

Everything was fine until I upgraded to IE 11. Is there something that needs to be updated or code altered for IE 11? The functions work correctly in all other browsers.
    I would prefer to sort this out for IE 11 as we use this for all other site functions.
    I am having the same issue, but in my case, it doesn't seem to matter whether I'm using IE11, Chrome, etc., and it happens on multiple different PCs. I'm wondering if I messed up something in the addon installation.

Plugin Contributions

/templates/tpl_all_invoices.php has a div style around line 270. This must be coded correctly for your browser type and version. If you upgraded to a new version of ie and it stopped working than the code isn't supported by the new browser. Add the code for your particular browser into that line.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by southshorepizza View Post
    /templates/tpl_all_invoices.php has a div style around line 270. This must be coded correctly for your browser type and version. If you upgraded to a new version of ie and it stopped working than the code isn't supported by the new browser. Add the code for your particular browser into that line.
    Thanks. That led me to a solution for my case. It may not be the preferred solution, but moving the style into the <table> tag works for me:

Code:
    <table style="page-break-after: always;" border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast