Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: All Packing Slips not displaying shipping info

I have 2.6 installed on 1.5.7c and after generating a report and choosing to print it the print job always adds a blank page at the end. Does this under edge and chrome. When you are viewing the webpage there is no extra blank page. Does not matter which printer or save to pdf is selected. Preview shows it and it will print the blank. I looked into the code and noticed in the admin\includes\templates\tpl_all_invoices.php in the foreach loop it adds the page break at the end of each loop. I am guessing ideally it would either do a page break at the beginning of each loop (but have a condition to skip for the first loop) or check if it was the last record and if not then add the page break otherwise skip it. Just playing around I commented the page break at the end of the loop and instead inserted it into the beginning. This fixed the problem and even though there is an immediate page break it doesn't seem to add it to the print job. So the beginning of my loop looks like (line 63):
    Code:
    foreach($pending_orders as $oID) {
    $order = new order( (int)$oID);
    ?>
    <div style="page-break-before: always;"></div>

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: All Packing Slips not displaying shipping info

Quote Originally Posted by spyderrobotics View Post
    I have 2.6 installed on 1.5.7c and after generating a report and choosing to print it the print job always adds a blank page at the end. Does this under edge and chrome. When you are viewing the webpage there is no extra blank page. Does not matter which printer or save to pdf is selected. Preview shows it and it will print the blank. I looked into the code and noticed in the admin\includes\templates\tpl_all_invoices.php in the foreach loop it adds the page break at the end of each loop. I am guessing ideally it would either do a page break at the beginning of each loop (but have a condition to skip for the first loop) or check if it was the last record and if not then add the page break otherwise skip it. Just playing around I commented the page break at the end of the loop and instead inserted it into the beginning. This fixed the problem and even though there is an immediate page break it doesn't seem to add it to the print job. So the beginning of my loop looks like (line 63):
    Code:
    foreach($pending_orders as $oID) {
    $order = new order( (int)$oID);
    ?>
    <div style="page-break-before: always;"></div>
    I'll give that a look, no guarantee on timeframe at this point. GitHub tracking issue: https://github.com/lat9/all_invoices/issues/12

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789