Plugin Contributions

Default Meta Tag Settings and Easy Populate 1.2.5.7

Hi All..

I am using Easy Populate 1.2.5.7 as it allows me to upload meta tag keywords, titles and descriptions, rather than having to add each one by one.

However, I have just noticed, that even tho the meta tags are uploading and the radio button is orange, all the radio buttons inside the actual product are off.

End result is, none of the new products I have uploaded have any of the meta tags showing in a browser header.

I'm having to go in manually and amend each radio button to get a specific meta tag option to display.

I don't know if it's an easy populate issue, or not. I have checked Admin/Configuration/Product Info to ensure the Meta's are switched on there..

Is there a setting elsewhere that I can change to make a global setting so as to Mark What the Product's Meta Tag Title Should Include: ??

I really don't feel like clicking through 800 hundred odd items to change each one.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Meta Tag Settings and Easy Populate 1.2.5.7

Problem solved..

Just went and had a look at a complete downloaded csv file from EP and for some reason, 99% of all products had the meta tag settings as 0, even though I make them 1 when I do the upload.

Any whoooo all fixed..