Plugin Contributions

Default What could possibly cause the English create account page not loading (Chinese OK)?

ZC 1.3.7a

Just discovered that the English "create account" page is not loading: http://haostaff.com/store/index.php?...nt&language=en

But the Chinese one is loading without problem: http://haostaff.com/store/index.php?...nt&language=cs

What could possibly be causing this? Which files should I investigate? I have no clue ... screaming for help!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: What could possibly cause the English create account page not loading (Chinese OK

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: What could possibly cause the English create account page not loading (Chinese OK

Thank you, Dr. Byte.

I forgot to mention, the sympthom is ... blank page, plus "http 500 internal server error" on the browser title bar.

The debugging file is not generating any .log file in the cache folder for me.

Based on this sympthom (i.e. English not working but Chinese is working), which files should I pay attention to?

Thanks for any pointer.

Jeff

Plugin Contributions

I have not located the file giving problems ... it is includes/languages/english/create_account.php.

I am certain of it now because when I copied the same file from the /schinese/ folder, the pages started to load, though with some funny characters from the Chinese file.

I know how to fix it now, though I am still not sure what went wrong with the original file in /english/folder. It must be a "space" or "syntax" error somewhere.

But I will simply translate the Chinese file back to English :)

Thanks, Dr. Byte.

Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Found it ... missed a bracket !