Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 138 mods tested on 139

You know you it will happen a lot by those that add mods to their new 139 store... if these mods dont get updated... or a notice is shown

Quote Originally Posted by JTheed View Post
    If a core file is used, I merge the changes into the 139 core file and test them that way. Like you said swguy, it would be a waste to just install them and overwrite the 139 core code.

Plugin Contributions

Easy Populate 1.2.5.7.csv

i cannot get this to work properly, when trying to upload products it only creates new categories if listed in the .csv file.. everthing else fails

checking the EP error logs returns
    MySQL error 1054: Unknown column 'p.EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_CUSTOM_FIELDS' in 'field list'

I am also unable to download a csv of all the products already on the site...

I have this working on 138a, so i dont know if this is just me being a poor zenner?...

Plugin Contributions

Easy Populate 1.2.5.7.csv

to double check i just created a new test 138a store, uploaded the same files.. uploaded the same .csv and it all worked on 138a...

tried again on a clean 139 and failed again...

Plugin Contributions

some weird stuff has happened to my 139 site after installing easy populate..

for 138a: in my Categories side box i can click on any link and all the products in that category appear...

for 139: while category count says their are X amount of items in that category, when i click on the category link,, nothing shows in about half the categories...

Plugin Contributions

Sounds like you broke the master_categories_id in the products table or broke the relationships in the products_to_categories table ...

But ... debugging breaks on add ons is not the purpose of this thread so this is just a place to look while testing ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

say what?.. that's a bit technical...

the only thing i can debug is my windscreen LOL...

I started this thread to help those like me (none programmers) see what's what when it comes to upgrading as i'd guess 99% of people use at least a handful of mods on their store. Simply to give them a helping hand and a bit of confidence to upgrade from 138a.

i would be truely screwed if i came across an add-on that i used/needed and it broke/didnt work on 139, untill a kind clever person re-worked it!

It is the only way i can think of helping the ZC programme and the ZC community!
    Last edited by Shane78; 17 Apr 2010 at 08:03 PM.

Plugin Contributions

You are doing great ... testing the add ons will be a great help to people ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Hey Shane78, just in case you missed it.

order steps tableless is being tested and works, but it requires merging with 2 changed files in v1.3.9.

An upgraded version of order steps tableless (compatible with v1.3.9 will be uploaded to the downloads section when the stable release of v1.3.9 is ready.
    ##############################___
    Clyde
    Maybe you can mark this one off your list.

Great work by the way. Real world, boots on the ground kind of stuff. You've answered a lot of questions for me. Not to forget, high praise to all who have tested add-ons and posted what they found.
    Thanks Tons

Dalton
    Last edited by daltonkost; 18 Apr 2010 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Forgot to thank everyone else
    Skin that 'un pilgrim, and I'll bring ya' another.
    Running 1.3.9h with a few mods here

Plugin Contributions

Just a note about Image Handler 2, it works fine on ZC 1.3.9 beta but does need one file merging changes in to. It overwrites /admin/includes/modules/category_product_listing.php which has changed in v.1.3.9.

Regards,
    Christian.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Martin,

Thanks for letting me know 1.3.9 beta was out!

Quote Originally Posted by Shane78 View Post
    I will try and get Ceon's URI mod tested today as LOADS of ppl use it.. but to be honest i have a pounding hangover and there are like 20+ core file edits for that mod.. and core files that have changed from 138a... so dont hold your
    I can save you the bother! :)

I've version 3.4.0 ready to release, with some nice updates (the new version adds Canonical URI support to Zen Cart and greatly enhances the language handling of Zen Cart! :) ).

I'll add the necessary override files for 1.3.9RC1 and release the new distribution sometime the week.

I'll also release updated versions of Ceon's other modules. Most of them require few or no changes for 1.3.9 as far as I can see.

All the best..

Conor
    ceon

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast