Plugin Contributions

Default How can I stop requiring address on address book page?

I am trying to make it so when someone is creating a new address book entry they do NOT have to enter an actual address. All I want them to have to enter is "Company Name", "First Name", "Last Name". Any help would be appreciated.

Also is there a way to cleanup the page on successful account creation. I already have it set to not require address etc on creating an account, but when someone creates an account I get things that look like this:

Testtest (Company Name)
    Name Name

Country

Those two spaces and the , between them gets to be very annoying. Thanks for the help!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stop requiring address on address book page

Scratch all of this. I have decided to just remove the address book completely as I don't need it. What I am trying to do now is add a Company field to the account_edit page so that users can just change their company name through this, as this is the only real reason I would have used the address book.

Here is the code I am trying to use, can someone please help me with what I am doing wrong?

Code:
    <label class="inputLabel" for="company"><?php echo ENTRY_COMPANY; ?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('company', $account->fields['entry_company'],  'id="company"') . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_COMPANY_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' . ENTRY_COMPANY_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />