Plugin Contributions

Default Blank Line in Create Account file?

I have a Zen Cart site running on GoDaddy, and the owner of the store sends me an email saying "got reports of the site locking up during checkout, can you check it out?"

Okay, so I know it could be user computer, user's broadband connection, my zen cart site, or GoDaddy's service. I installed this debug tool: http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=860

My most recent logs yesterday do show one recurring error:

[14-Apr-2010 20:04:20] PHP Warning: session_regenerate_id() [<a href='function.session-regenerate-id'>function.session-regenerate-id</a>]: Cannot regenerate session id - headers already sent in /home/content/79/5922479/html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 167
    [14-Apr-2010 20:04:21] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/79/5922479/html/includes/languages/english/freetemplate1/create_account.php:107) in /home/content/79/5922479/html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44

So I look up line 107 in my create_account.php override, and sure enough, I have a couple added blank lines down there. Problem is, I have fixed that issue before. I've deleted the line and uploaded the file. How could the blank lines be added? And how can I prevent it?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Blank Line in Create Account file?

One more thing. In my cache directory, I can see all the myDebugxxx files. I also have all the AIM log files (Autorize.Net) showing successful transactions.

Every instance of my "myDebug" error referencing line 107 of the create_account.php file is followed by an AIM log file a couple minutes later. 5 myDebugxxx.log files. 5 AIMxxx.log files withing 5 minutes of the corresponding Debug file. All 5 orders showing up as successfully received on my Zen Cart Admin side.

Not sure if it's relevant, but it seems too coincidental. Hope the info helps.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

They're tied together because the customer is first visiting the create-account page, and then doing checkout, thus triggering the AIM logs (since you have AIM debugging enabled for some reason).

That's the only reason for the connection.

As for how the file was altered in the first place, that's not caused by Zen Cart itself. Either you or someone with access to your server made the change.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

So am I right to believe that if I correct the blank line issue, upload it, then I should start seeing AIM logs with no corresponding myDebug log, right?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If there are no other PHP errors being triggered, then there's no reason for more myDebug log files to be generated.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.