Page 52 of 70 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AutoFacebook [Support]

I love the software, thanks
    But I have 2 questions:
    Is it possible to link all the posts as a group post on Facebook.?
    For example, If I load 20 products today on the website it would be great to be able to load all of them as a group post on facebook.
    In addition
    Is there a menu item that allows my admin login to turn on and off this feature.?

Plugin Contributions

I love the autofacebook addon. But when I enter a new product into zencart, and click on the 'insert' button it returns me to a blank screen. Just wondering what the problem may be?

I am running zencart 1.5.1.

Plugin Contributions

Is there any way I can get this addon to work with the canada post shipping module installed. One will disable the other.

Plugin Contributions

I just received an APP Alert from facebook for my APP. It says my Ap "needs to be updated for the February 2013 Breaking Changes.
    Once your app is compliant, set the migration setting to "Enabled" in the Advanced section of the App Dashboard.
    These changes will be permanently enabled for all apps in 1 day on Tuesday, February 5, 2013." HELP PLEASE!!! I have no clue what this means.
    I am using zencart Version 1.5 and any help explaining what this means and what I need to do would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I will apologise first cause i am super new to all of this... i have been doing an install of zen cart for our shop and am slowly plodding through. I have got the shop working and mostly loaded now. I have a facebook page for the business and have installed autoFacebook to send updates to facebook... sadly nothing seems to be working for me. I have installed and uninstalled 3 times now in case i stuffed up somewhere and no joy... help please.

Zen cart is version 1.5.1
    autofacebook 2.3

I have followed the video to the letter, even down to the update products as well as new products. When I add a new product or change a product my admin is not saying there has been an update to facebook. The facebook app is created and talking to me, as i have set the permissions, but i am now at a loss for what to do.

There is one nagging thought at the back of my head... i have installed a template for zen cart (picadilly posh) and maybe i should be installing to a different directory???

Thanx for any help in advance :-)

Plugin Contributions

just to let you know im un uk and using the £ sign, using your tip to change the encoding in your video worked perfect for me

Thanks Great Mod

bn

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DJLQD View Post
    I love the autofacebook addon. But when I enter a new product into zencart, and click on the 'insert' button it returns me to a blank screen. Just wondering what the problem may be?

I am running zencart 1.5.1.

I get the same error, my error log shows

Code:
    [08-Feb-2013 19:12:03] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function mb_strlen() in /chroot/home/azcomput/azcomputing.biz/html/azcomp/includes/modules/update_product.php on line 115

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by halogen.paul View Post
    Hi,

I will apologise first cause i am super new to all of this... i have been doing an install of zen cart for our shop and am slowly plodding through. I have got the shop working and mostly loaded now. I have a facebook page for the business and have installed autoFacebook to send updates to facebook... sadly nothing seems to be working for me. I have installed and uninstalled 3 times now in case i stuffed up somewhere and no joy... help please.

Zen cart is version 1.5.1
    autofacebook 2.3

I have followed the video to the letter, even down to the update products as well as new products. When I add a new product or change a product my admin is not saying there has been an update to facebook. The facebook app is created and talking to me, as i have set the permissions, but i am now at a loss for what to do.

There is one nagging thought at the back of my head... i have installed a template for zen cart (picadilly posh) and maybe i should be installing to a different directory???

Thanx for any help in advance :-)

I have the same issue, ive installed 100's of mods over the years, I followed the video tutorial to the word, everything else seems to work except as above,

Doing my head in haha

HELP!!!!! :0)

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by AZComp View Post
    I get the same error, my error log shows

Code:
    [08-Feb-2013 19:12:03] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function mb_strlen() in /chroot/home/azcomput/azcomputing.biz/html/azcomp/includes/modules/update_product.php on line 115
    mb_strlen() is one of many multibyte functions that must be enabled in your server's PHP configuration. Talk to your hosting company to change your PHP configuration.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

In my opinion, the facebook_authorization.php file should be removed from the root directory of the store when installation has been completed.

If you are getting errors when you first run facebook_authorization.php, check with your hosting company to determine that the server is working as it should.

Great add on, just need to limit the price to two decimal places in facebook

Page 52 of 70 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast