Page 21 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AutoFacebook [Support]

The quickest way to do it was change the name of affected files to php5. Once 1&1 goes php5 at the end of the year it shouldn't be a problem.

Gonna do a test then BED!!!!

Plugin Contributions

Didn't work. Removing files and starting over later. Got a blank page after I loaded a new product up. So the php5 thing doesn't work for it because??? Probably missed files that should be changed...no idea. Can do an htaccess file supposedly to handle all php files but I must be missing something because I can't get that to work either. Too pooped to care at the moment but will try later. (Changing the facebook_authorization to php5 worked. I was able to allow access but I simply can't seem to get the rest of it to work. I know I'm missing something.....probably something obvious. UGH!)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Factor View Post
    power...a good deal more expensive per month than what I am paying. Any other hosts that have cURL & JSON on shared hosting? I'm paying less than $12 per month with 3 domains, unlimited bandwidth & 2500GB space. I also get the SSL thru 1and1. So if I change it's gotta save me money or at least cost the same.

I know I've had to do this before ....when I had my brain. Just can't wrap my head around it right now!!! Maybe tomorrow.
    I do web hosting and and I'm looking at SSL certificates for a couple of my clients. Who is your payment gateway through Pay Pay Authorize.net?

Plugin Contributions

Don't use Authorize.

I've had 4 hours sleep and am ready to tackle this stuff.......NOT! LOL

Gonna give it a shot anyway. Will let ya know if and when I figure it all out!!

Plugin Contributions

I've tried forcing php5 with htaccess. Doesn't seem to work. I get as far as the page ID and token when I rename the authorization.php to php5. When trying to add an item to my catalog, I get the blank page and no item is added.

Still digging.

Plugin Contributions

Got that fixed....loaded up a few items......don't see squat though. Point me in the right direction....cause my eyes are crossing from staring at this screen.

Da pain boss, da pain!!!

Plugin Contributions

Never mind...figured it out. Also found that the item has to be a NEW insertion. Can't update an old product and get it to show!!!(Which is what I tried doing!!!)

Now am I crazy enough to try and get AutoTweet working right now???? Hmmmmmmm Probably am!!

Plugin Contributions

I had descriptions showing up until adding AutoTweet . Now I get image, link and price.

Plugin Contributions

That is just tooooooo weird. Anywho, I added that little snippet of code to strip tags and it's showing descriptions again. Now to tackle AutoTweet. Gonna try to get it to show an actual product link instead of the generic store url.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedotted View Post
    Another issue I found when loading the facebook_authorization.php

Code:
    Strict Standards: main() [function.main]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/xxxx/public_html/facebook_authorization.php on line 970

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/xxxx/public_html/facebook_authorization.php on line 970

Success!

Your page's ID is: 

Strict Standards: main() [function.main]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/xxxx/public_html/facebook_authorization.php on line 972

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/xxxx/public_html/facebook_authorization.php on line 972
    Your page's Token is: 

Now just copy and paste these codes to the included update_product.php.
    Note: if you see a period (or any other punctuation) at the end of your page token please copy and paste that as well as it is part of the token.
    This is for another site I tried it on

Code:
    Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/xxxx/public_html/facebook_authorization.php on line 970
    Success!

Your page's ID is:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/xxxx/public_html/facebook_authorization.php on line 972
    Your page's Token is:

Now just copy and paste these codes to the included update_product.php.
    Note: if you see a period (or any other punctuation) at the end of your page token please copy and paste that as well as it is part of the token.
    Any idea what maybe causing this?
    Hi bluedotted and jamielife, mind to share how you fixed the error quoted above ? My twitter is working fine but facebook is having the same error you had previously, please help ? thanks.
    Last edited by Defanci; 22 Sep 2010 at 09:25 AM.

Page 21 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast