Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AutoFacebook [Support]

Quote Originally Posted by andreitero View Post
    First of all, thanks a lot for this great contribution, i'm sure more and more store owners will use it in the future.
    I have just finished installing it and it works great, except 2 little details:
    1. Price is in $. I sell in £. How would i change the currency?
    2. The product description is not showing. I tried your fix as per post 25 with no result. The image, tittle, everything else is working properly. If you would like to see it for yourself, here is the link to the facebook store page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Peterl...8428230?ref=ts
    Ok, i managed the price, it was easy, still struggling with the description, any suggestions would help a lot, Cheers!

Plugin Contributions

When I click on Go to Application in step 13, I get the following error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/toucho3/public_html/pagansupplyshop/fbcanvas/php/facebook.php on line 38

Could someone please help me figure out what I did wrong?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by savanah View Post
    When I click on Go to Application in step 13, I get the following error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/toucho3/public_html/pagansupplyshop/fbcanvas/php/facebook.php on line 38

Could someone please help me figure out what I did wrong?

Thanks!
    Nevermind, my PHP5 wasn't on. *smack myself*

Plugin Contributions

I know I'm tired, but I have no clue what I did wrong here. After I add the product, I get the following message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'FacebookRestClientException' with message 'The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this action' in /home/toucho3/public_html/pagansupplyshop/admin/includes/modules/facebook/php/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php:3374 Stack trace: #0 /home/toucho3/public_html/pagansupplyshop/admin/includes/modules/facebook/php/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php(932): FacebookRestClient->call_method('facebook.stream...', Array) #1 /home/toucho3/public_html/pagansupplyshop/admin/includes/modules/update_product.php(170): FacebookRestClient->stream_publish('New Product!', '{"name":"Test3"...', '[{"text":"Htmye...') #2 /home/toucho3/public_html/pagansupplyshop/admin/product.php(62): require('/home/toucho3/p...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/toucho3/public_html/pagansupplyshop/admin/includes/modules/facebook/php/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php on line 3374

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jamielife View Post
    It might be face book... what happens after you click the 'step 2' link? Ive noticed facebook is going through a lot of problems right now. I kept getting redirected to a black page in recent tests... if i clicked the empty (black) screen it would move forward. If you ever get to look at the facebook forums you'll see that just about every developer is extremely annoyed with facebook right now. They moved to their "open graph" platform without telling anyone (so that we could adjust our scripts) and now everythings breaking right and left. and the worst part is their new API (that was supposed to be a "renewed support for developers" or whatever) is incomplete and totally undocumented. Anyway (make sure you followed the steps in this forum) try again later, and i'll look into it tomorrow or sunday.
    Hi Jamie,
    nothing happens when I click the step 2 link it just stays on the same page, I have had loads of tries but same thing always happens.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry everyone, I was away all weekend and didnt have my laptop:

Quote Originally Posted by andreitero View Post
    Ok, i managed the price, it was easy, still struggling with the description, any suggestions would help a lot, Cheers!
    Hey how did you manage to fix the price... I'm still working on a solution for the rest, although i've posted just about every idea I can think of, it works on 3 of my servers and my local with no problems, it just seems as if different things work for different people.

I know I'm tired, but I have no clue what I did wrong here. After I add the product, I get the following message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'FacebookRestClientException' with message 'The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this action' in /home/toucho3/public_html/pagansupplyshop/admin/includes/modules/facebook/php/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php:3374 Stack trace: #0 /home/toucho3/public_html/pagansupplyshop/admin/includes/modules/facebook/php/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php(932): FacebookRestClient->call_method('facebook.stream...', Array) #1 /home/toucho3/public_html/pagansupplyshop/admin/includes/modules/update_product.php(170): FacebookRestClient->stream_publish('New Product!', '{"name":"Test3"...', '[{"text":"Htmye...') #2 /home/toucho3/public_html/pagansupplyshop/admin/product.php(62): require('/home/toucho3/p...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/toucho3/public_html/pagansupplyshop/admin/includes/modules/facebook/php/facebookapi_php5_restlib.php on line 3374

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    It seems as though something went wrong in the application creation/installation during the tutorial. I would go back and try again maybe. It seems like you're missing offline access or wall post permissions. However it might just be an application setting on the facebook end.

Quote Originally Posted by skipper_2 View Post
    Hi Jamie,
    nothing happens when I click the step 2 link it just stays on the same page, I have had loads of tries but same thing always happens.
    Did you enter your app url right? and is everything in the application settings set up right? Unfortunately facebook is buggy as hell lately since they've switched to the new Open Graph API. I was having a problem with a black page loading on step two myself but the problem went away.

Keep me posted and I'll try to help as best I can.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jamielife View Post
    Sorry everyone, I was away all weekend and didnt have my laptop:

Hey how did you manage to fix the price... I'm still working on a solution for the rest, although i've posted just about every idea I can think of, it works on 3 of my servers and my local with no problems, it just seems as if different things work for different people.
    I simply used the html code for the pound sign, which is
    Code:
    £
    , when replacing the $ sign in update_product.php. This worked on all 3 of my zen carts, 2 using 1.38a and one using 1.39b. However, the description is not working on any of them.

Plugin Contributions

Nevermind, my PHP5 wasn't on. *smack myself*
    hey savanah,

I have this same problem, but I have no idea how to turn PHP5 on... Can you please assist me on how you had this fixed?

thanks

JVSS

Plugin Contributions

I found a Readme File in the admin secton that says we can rollback to PHP4, because this mod only works with PHP5, anyone have any ideas on how to make this work??? I appreciate any ideas...

thank,

JVSS

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JVSS View Post
    I found a Readme File in the admin secton that says we can rollback to PHP4, because this mod only works with PHP5, anyone have any ideas on how to make this work??? I appreciate any ideas...

thank,

JVSS
    usually this is done in cPanel or your host's control panel. If you can't find it contact who ever hosts your files

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast