Hi
I hope someone can help. I have a website ravsappliances.com. We use both sage pay and paypal express checkout. We didnt want the paypal express checkout logo to show in the shopping basket so i removed the coding from includes>templates>MYTEMPLATE>templates>tpl_shopping_cart_default.php - This worked great and the paypal button has now been removed.

We then wanted to change the layout on the login page

https://www.ravsappliances.com/index...ain_page=login

So that paypal checkout would show under the new customers sign up box. To do this i altered the

includes>templates>MYTEMPLATE>templates>tpl_login_default.php

I had a few issues with this file but managed to get it to work. The way i done it was to move the paypal checkout coding under the create account coding - Im not very good with php - actually im a novice. I did what i could and then started to get a few issues with the horizontal line separator showing in the wrong place - Imade a few changes and kept testing - I finally managed to get everything look as it should. I even changed the extra coding for the text 'OR' to show in the right place.

On mozilla firefox this shows perfect without any issues . However on IE the whole paypal checkout link with the text has disappeared. Im not sure why this has happened. The store owner looked at the issues from his computer and everything shows fine.

Just wondering if anyone can help and advise what i have done wrong.

Below i have pasted the coding from

includes>templates>MYTEMPLATE>templates>tpl_login_default.php

I have pasted the coding for the area in question that i have made changes to

HTML Code:
<?php if ( USE_SPLIT_LOGIN_MODE == 'True' || $ec_button_enabled) { ?>
<!--BOF PPEC split login- DO NOT REMOVE-->
<fieldset class="floatingBox back">
<legend><?php echo HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER_SPLIT; ?></legend>

<div class="information"><?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_POST_INTRODUCTION_SPLIT; ?></div>

<?php echo zen_draw_form('create', zen_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL')); ?>
<div class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_CHECKOUT, BUTTON_CHECKOUT_ALT); ?></div>
<br /><br /><br /><br />
<hr />
<?php // ** BEGIN PAYPAL EXPRESS CHECKOUT ** ?>
<?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_POST_INTRODUCTION_DIVIDER; ?>
<?php if ($ec_button_enabled) { ?>
<div class="information"><?php echo TEXT_NEW_CUSTOMER_INTRODUCTION_SPLIT; ?></div>

<div class="center"><?php require(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_MODULES . 'payment/paypal/tpl_ec_button.php'); ?></div>

<?php } ?>
<?php // ** END PAYPAL EXPRESS CHECKOUT ** ?>
</form>
</fieldset>
As you will see i have placed 3 breaks on top of the <hr> as the line was being cut by the checkout button.

i hope someone can help. also just to confirm we have read the paypal terms of service and it is fine to remove the paypal button from the shopping cart page and only show it before any customer proceeds to create an account.

thanks in advance