Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Authorize.net SIM in TEST mode not showing credit card fields

I have Authorize.net SIM set up in TEST mode and have no credit card fields and then receive error 14 (invalid receipt url) when confirming.

www.unihealthproductsus.com

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net SIM in TEST mode not showing credit card fields

If you have the SIM module set into "offsite" mode, then it's not going to show credit card fields on your site.
    If you want to display credit card fields ON your website, use the AIM module instead. It's much more efficient.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Yeah, I have it set to offsite mode, but keep getting the (14) error. Spoke to Auth.net and set up a receipt URL and still no luck. Hrmms.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Error #14 means you've set receipt or response URLs in your Authnet account that don't match what your store is submitting. Best to leave them blank in your authnet account. That includes the master one as well as the individual user ones. Your authnet rep can help you set all of those.

Ref: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=403

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

So I just spoke to an Auth.net customer support agent and he's telling me that I need to specify a receipt return page in the back end of Zencart, but I have no idea where that is. I don't see it. Any ideas?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart already specifies that for you automatically. Nothing needed on your part.

Plugin Contributions

Then, lol, what am I missing? I left the URLS blank in Auth.net and I'm getting error 14 at this url

https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll

I can't use AIM due to not having a SSL cert for the domain name, so SIM is the only way. I've done several SIM projects, but this is the first one I've ever had difficulty with.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by colortheworld View Post
    I've done several SIM projects, but this is the first one I've ever had difficulty with.
    So, what's different in your authnet account settings between those projects and this one?

Plugin Contributions

Okay, this is weird... I received an order for a product despite the fact that I'm still getting error 14. The order was an off-site processing order (meaning I get the first and last 4 digits of the credit card on the back end, the middle 8 in an e-mail) -- yet offline processing is shut off.

Can I do screenshots? I can show you what I have for this project and another one regarding SIM to show you that everything set up is the same...

This is the screenshot for the current cart I am working on SIM

This is the screenshot for another cart using SIM that is not having any problems

I am beyond perplexed lol. Thanks for your help and patience.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Again, error 14 refers to something wrong with the URLs you've entered within your Authnet account. It's not related to your Zen Cart settings.

When I login to my Authnet account and click on Settings, it gives me several options, including the following:

- Response/Receipt URLs
    --- in here I have deleted ALL urls except the 2 "Default" options.
    --- and I have set the "Default" options to blank.

- Relay Response
    --- I have left this blank

- Silent POST URL
    --- this is blank

If you have all the VERY SAME settings but you're still getting error #14, then you'll have to get your Authorize.net account rep to fix the problem.

Related FAQ: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=403

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast