Page 29 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona ShopAdmin - a free tool for import/mass update/reporting

I can' tell you how much of a time saver this is and so easy to use.
    I was lazy in doing my metatags so decided it was time to clean up shop
    Let's say you had the same metatags description on all your products it would take ....mmmm 5 seconds to get all your products populated. I'm doing mine by category, with a different metatag description for those. I'm switching my sizes from the description area to the model areas. Easy...place 0 for the description and it empties it and then add the size to the model area and pouff...it's done.
    Every one should have this that runs Zen Cart...

And the support....GREAT. ...as it is on here too...just a little slower
    Francine Harvey
    http://talkingwalls.ca
    Love is the beginning of knowledge.

Plugin Contributions

harlyman - The order_total_history item is on our todo list. We're hoping to roll out some new features and bug fixes in the next few weeks, and it should be included there.

As for the attribute prices: I wonder if you're using the stock-by-attribute add-on? Unfortunately that add-on is rather difficult to support, because of the non-standard way in which it stores table keys in the database. It will take a good bit of work on our part, so it hasn't been prioritized very high.

Thanks for all the inputs, we really appreciate it.

Regards.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by apsona View Post
    harlyman - The order_total_history item is on our todo list. We're hoping to roll out some new features and bug fixes in the next few weeks, and it should be included there.

As for the attribute prices: I wonder if you're using the stock-by-attribute add-on? Unfortunately that add-on is rather difficult to support, because of the non-standard way in which it stores table keys in the database. It will take a good bit of work on our part, so it hasn't been prioritized very high.

Thanks for all the inputs, we really appreciate it.

Regards.
    Hi

No i only use the built in attribute system, no addons here

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by harlyman View Post
    Hi

No i only use the built in attribute system, no addons here
    Oh? Then I am missing something. Can you possibly post a screen shot of what you're alluding to, so that I can understand what's missing?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by apsona View Post
    Oh? Then I am missing something. Can you possibly post a screen shot of what you're alluding to, so that I can understand what's missing?
    i will try to get some screen shots for you

btw is there a way to change from comma based to tab based csv file when exporting reports etc?

Plugin Contributions

I'm using zen v1.3.9h and when i click on the apsona link i get this

Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at motorcycleparts.ie Port 443

can somebody translate this into english and let me know what i need to do?

Thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

bug Re: Apsona ShopAdmin - a free tool for import/mass update/reporting

I installed the admin-profiles-1.1.1 addon to my database and after discovered I now get the following error an time I try to do something in admin:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'apsona_index');'' at line 1
    in:

[SELECT id FROM admin_files WHERE page = '#" title="Apsona ShopAdmin - opens in new window" onclick="apsona_showPopup('apsona_index');']
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Looking at the install sql I noticed that it drops the 'admin_files' table and then re-creates the 'admin_files' table using hard coded (assumed) data rather than using the data that was originally in the table - bad sql.

Since I was a silly boy and only backed up the files rather than the database, please could someone check their 'admin_files' table and let me know what 'Apsona ShopAdmin' data I am missing and need to put back in place.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Zen Ver 1.3.9d
    Paul
    ######################################################################
    http://kiwisouvenirs.com/

Plugin Contributions

I wonder if you're using the stock-by-attribute add-on?
    I am guessing then that the above means there is no way to update inventory for the stock by attribute module via Apsona?

This would be a dream come true if there was a way to make this happen....

On the flip side...the client would love to be able to pull a report by manufacturer of each product and its options quantities...so I guess that is out of the question too?

Thanks for such an awesome product!!!!!! I have used your program on several sites and the clients LOVE it!

Jill
    Jill || I Love Zen Cart Templates || 2 Dogs Design
    I Love To Help But Let's Keep It Public Please To Help Others!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jill8026 View Post
    I am guessing then that the above means there is no way to update inventory for the stock by attribute module via Apsona?

This would be a dream come true if there was a way to make this happen....

On the flip side...the client would love to be able to pull a report by manufacturer of each product and its options quantities...so I guess that is out of the question too?

Thanks for such an awesome product!!!!!! I have used your program on several sites and the clients LOVE it!

Jill
    Hi Jill,

The problem with supporting stock-by-attributes is the way it stores comma-separated ID values in a database field. It's a rather non-standard way to do it, and it would take quite a bit of effort to support it within ShopAdmin. That's why we haven't pursued it.

As for your question about the report: Can you not create an ordered-product report that contains the fields you need? If the fields you need are not among those of ordered-product, ordered-product-attribute and manufacturer, then what you're saying is true, you can't create such a report from within ShopAdmin.

Glad you like Apsona ShopAdmin so much!

Regards.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks - that is what I thought! But since you guys seem to work magic I figured I would give it a shot! This client has very specific needs which I am now finding Zencart cannot handle.....I hope you guys look into adding some type of stock inventory for options feature....there is just nothing out there and I am sure people would PAY for that!!!! I know I would!!!! :-)
    Jill || I Love Zen Cart Templates || 2 Dogs Design
    I Love To Help But Let's Keep It Public Please To Help Others!

Page 29 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast