Page 37 of 78 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona ShopAdmin - a free tool for import/mass update/reporting

If you already have an existing Apsona installation in your cart, tied to an Apsona account, you should only need to download and install the update from our downloads area. If you don't have one, though, you can sign up for one, in which case you should get a package containing all the files you need, including the ones for Zen Cart 1.5.

If you are seeing any anomalies, please let us know and we'll fix it.

Thanks!

I have signed up and downloaded the package but there is no read me file or any instructions as to where these files are supposed to go, which if i may say so, you didn't really answer my question ........... Where do they go ?

Thank you

I did try to run the sql statements in PHP admin and in admin upload, withoput much success i might add both tell me that the table doesn't exist LOL

With upload
    Failed: 1
    ERROR: Cannot execute because table apsona_filter does not exist. CHECK PREFIXES!
    Note: 1 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.

Failed: 1
    ERROR: Cannot execute because table apsona_report does not exist. CHECK PREFIXES!
    Note: 1 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.

PHP admin
    #1146 - Table apsona_filter' doesn't exist
    INSERT INTO `apsona_filter` VALUES (1,'At least two products',NULL,'order','[{\"op\":\"ge\",\"aggrFn\":\"count\",\"joinChain\":{\"tableName\":\"order_product \",\"thatSide\":\"orders_id\"},\"tableName\":\"order_product\",\"fieldId\":\"ord ers_products_id\",\"fieldSpecStr\":\"count___order_product.orders_id__order_prod uct__orders_products_id___\",\"value\":\"2\"}]','2010-03-10 20:34:42','0000-00-00 00:00:00'),(2,'Worth $500 or more',NULL,'order','[{\"op\":\"ge\",\"tableName\":\"order\",\"fieldId\":\"order_total\",\"fieldSpecSt r\":\"order__order_total\",\"value\":\"500\"}]','2010-03-10 20:35:19','0000-00-00 00:00:00'),(3,'New customers (last 30 days)',NULL,'customer','[{\"op\":\"eq\",\"tableName\":\"customer\",\"fieldId\":\"ci_date_account_created\ ",\"fieldSpecStr\":\"customer__ci_date_account_created\",\"value\":\"Last 30 days\"}]','2010-03-10 20:36:16','0000-00-00 00:00:00'),(4,'Free products',NULL,'product','[{\"op\":\"eq\",\"tableName\":\"product\",\"fieldId\":\"product_is_free\",\"fie[...]

#1146 - Table apsona_report' doesn't exist
    INSERT INTO `apsona_report` VALUES (1,'Returning customers (2 or more orders)','','customer','{\"outputs\":[{\"tableName\":\"customer\",\"fieldId\":\"c_lastname\",\"columnLabel\":\"Last name\",\"fieldSpecStr\":\"customer__c_lastname\"}, {\"tableName\":\"customer\",\"fieldId\":\"c_email_address\",\"columnLabel\":\"Em ail address\",\"fieldSpecStr\":\"customer__c_email_address\"}, {\"joinChain\":{\"tableName\":\"order\",\"thatSide\":\"customers_id\"},\"tableNa me\":\"order\",\"fieldId\":\"orders_id\",\"columnLabel\":\"\\u0023 Orders\",\"aggrFn\":\"count\",\"fieldSpecStr\":\"order.customers_id__order__orde rs_id\"}, {\"joinChain\":{\"tableName\":\"order\",\"thatSide\":\"customers_id\"},\"tableNa me\":\"order\",\"fieldId\":\"date_purchased\",\"columnLabel\":\"Last order date\",\"aggrFn\":\"max\",\"fieldSpecStr\":\"order.customers_id__order__date_pur chased\"} ],\"tabularLayout\":{\"widthPx\":[120, 120, 57, 100, 120 ]},\"name\":\"Returning customers (2 or more orders)\",\"description\":\"\",\"rec[...]

I must have been a bad boy LMAO

Plugin Contributions

You don't need to run the SQL. Please visit our website's support area and you'll see the documentation you need.

Okay i installed the add on and the update and when i select the tools/apsona shopadmin i get a blank screen with a blue bar at the top that says ShopAdmin for wils tv ( i have no idea where the wilstv comes from) also when i select the account info or feedback link nothing happens. I have attached a screen shot. I have also installed the mod from torvista and that didn't change anything. This is on a local host. Any suggestions besides going live ?
    Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Aspona have just released a new update for Zen cart 1.5 I have it installed but have to use Firefox as it isn't compatible with IE8, also if you ruin a customer report it screws up the addresses.

Plugin Contributions

I am having issues getting OPTIONS VALUES to import correctly into a 1.5 store from a 1.3.9 store

I have imported OPTION NAMES and PRODUCTS and even PRODUCTS ATTRIBUTES

The end result is that the OPTIONS VALUES seems to import properly, and even seem to be attached to the products, and I can see them(Values) in the apsona tab, BUT in the Zencart admin options_values_manager.php shows no values, I cant edit or use them via the admin pages at all, It seems broken......

Should I toss this whole idea?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by harlyman View Post
    Again today i was going to do an update to 4 products and i triad to use apsona for this job, but again my site is down, and apsona gives me an error that server not responding, this is second time in a row that i get a problem with my site if i use apsona to do any updateds, since the last time i have only used zen-cart admin, and it all works well, now its all down again just by trying to do anything in apsona.

since my other site still is up and working, tells me that it has to be something with the db tables for this site, since its not able to load anything from them, are you sure there is nothing in apsona that can block or lock down any of the tables? so my webserver and mysql is able to ready from it?
    I wondering what was the resolution to this issue. I can't seem to find it. I can update 1000 products and turn around and update just 4 and get this error.

"The server is not responding. Please check your network connection. Status: error"

I've had my host check that the sql server is up and running and they report everything is fine.

How was this fixed?

Thanks,
    Gary

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gxjenkins View Post
    I wondering what was the resolution to this issue. I can't seem to find it. I can update 1000 products and turn around and update just 4 and get this error.

"The server is not responding. Please check your network connection. Status: error"

I've had my host check that the sql server is up and running and they report everything is fine.

How was this fixed?

Thanks,
    Gary
    I have not heard back from Apsona yet, but I didn't contact them until today. Since this was dealt with already I expected someone to point out the solution, but not.

Anyway here is another wrinkle to add to this. I was able to get around the error today by only updating 1000 products at a time. I don't know if that will work the next time I have to update, but it worked today.
    Also, for every product I updated another De-Activated product was created.
    So, I started out with 6000 products, and after updating 1000 of them I ended up with 6000 active products, and 1000 de-activated products.
    This is getting stranger by the minute.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Gary

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gxjenkins View Post
    I was able to get around the error today by only updating 1000 products at a time. I don't know if that will work the next time I have to update, but it worked today.
    Also, for every product I updated another De-Activated product was created.
    So, I started out with 6000 products, and after updating 1000 of them I ended up with 6000 active products, and 1000 de-activated products.
    This is getting stranger by the minute.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Gary
    I typically update over 9000 product prices at a time, in under 2 minutes. When you are updating, are you sure that you have the accurate data in the column that you have selected as "lookup by:". If this is inaccurate, you may be creating new files instead of updating the old ones.

Regarding the inactive products, are you including the "enabled" field in the update file? Check the headings of the file to ensure that it is not updating the enable file with a "0". This would deactivate the product

Finally - Is Apsona showing you any errors in the popup box?
    Steve Pembleton
    www.cheapjumprings.com

Page 37 of 78 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast