Page 15 of 78 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona ShopAdmin - a free tool for import/mass update/reporting

Quote Originally Posted by Simmons View Post
    Can anyone help? Apsona worked fine until the 29th where everything worked except uploading products by a CSV file.

I can export, I can update existing product records but I cannot create new products by CSV file????? I get no validation errors and the new categories are created but not the new products within that newly created category.

My hosts have tried too and they say it is defiantly not a server / firewall problem.

I can change, delete and add new products and categories manually one by one via both the Zen Cart Admin and the Apson Tab, but completely unable to upload new products via CSV.

I have this installed and tested Apsona on three new clean Zen Cart installs on two separate servers and both have the same error. 'unable to connect' then after that every error message reads “System progress bar unavailable: Maybe some other component is using it?” until I close down aspona and restart it.
    The second error (about the system progress bar) is related to the first one. So, please send us a screen shot of the first error message, with the entire browser window, to support (at) apsona.com. Also, a couple of questions: What browser are you using? And how many product records are in your CSV file? Does the same thing happen with very small numbers of records (say 20) in the CSV file?

Thanks for the bug report. We'll do our best to resolve it.

Plugin Contributions

Also, I had a friend try for me on another computer on a different internet connection and she could not get it to work either. If that helps?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by apsona View Post
    The second error (about the system progress bar) is related to the first one. So, please send us a screen shot of the first error message, with the entire browser window, to support (at) apsona.com. Also, a couple of questions: What browser are you using? And how many product records are in your CSV file? Does the same thing happen with very small numbers of records (say 20) in the CSV file?

Thanks for the bug report. We'll do our best to resolve it.
    Hi, thanks for this.

I have tried Windows Vista, FF and Chrome, Windows 7, FF and Chrome. My Hosts tried with Linux using FF. My Friend tried on Linux using FF.

The same thing happens with only 2 records. When creating a new product manually via the Apson tab, i get the same 'cannot connect error' but the product is added. After that, Apson needs to be closed down and restarted to add another record.

I will email the screen shot asap.
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by apsona View Post
    It would help greatly if I can understand this use case better. I had the impression that requiring model numbers to be distinct is appropriate, but your use case contradicts that.

What is it about the product-id-based update requirement that makes it a lot harder? Is it that you're getting your prices in a price book from an external source? Can you describe the process you follow, and the data source you get the data from? We can then accommodate such uses within ShopAdmin.

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Regards.
    Thank you for your replay, this is how it works:

Im selling car parts, and many of the parts fits several types of cars and models, so each model number (part number) i have fits into several categories, so when i get a new updated price list from my manufactures, i want to update all categories that have the same model number in it, but since this price lists contain from 4500 to 30000 uniqe product numbers it do take time to update all this by hand, but at the momemt apsona only update the first model number it find in the zen db, but i guess this becouse it use model numbers as a uniqe one in zen-cart, not that you need that since it allways has a uniqe product-id to identify each model number.

each price list is a exel file with 2 coloms, one with part number and one with price.

so if you are able to make apsona to update all model numbers with a select all and then update all statment when it checks the db for model numbers to update it would be great, hope this helps.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona ShopAdmin and Admin Profiles Mod

Hi,

First off I'd like to say thank you for a great product!

I have it running successfully on my Zen Cart V1.3.8a site that has Admin Profiles installed. I am in the process of upgrading to V1.3.9h but on my upgrade site Apsona installs and runs but as soon as I install Admin profiles I get:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'apsona_index');'' at line 1
    in:
    [SELECT id FROM zen_admin_files WHERE page = '#" title="Apsona ShopAdmin - opens in new window" onclick="apsona_showPopup('apsona_index');']
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    Half my menu options disappear too. If I remove /includes/boxes/extra_boxes/apsona_app_tools_dhtml.php everything comes back but obviously I don't have access to Apsona. Removing Admin Profiles also restores full functionality again.

Does anyone have any idea what may be causing this?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona ShopAdmin and Admin Profiles Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Hi,

First off I'd like to say thank you for a great product!

I have it running successfully on my Zen Cart V1.3.8a site that has Admin Profiles installed. I am in the process of upgrading to V1.3.9h but on my upgrade site Apsona installs and runs but as soon as I install Admin profiles I get:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'apsona_index');'' at line 1
    in:
    [SELECT id FROM zen_admin_files WHERE page = '#" title="Apsona ShopAdmin - opens in new window" onclick="apsona_showPopup('apsona_index');']
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    Half my menu options disappear too. If I remove /includes/boxes/extra_boxes/apsona_app_tools_dhtml.php everything comes back but obviously I don't have access to Apsona. Removing Admin Profiles also restores full functionality again.

Does anyone have any idea what may be causing this?
    I'm not sure I fully understand the way admin profiles works, but the SQL is definitely incorrect. The admin profiles add-on should be checking for the page named apsona_index.php, but instead it is page named this:

Code:
    #" title="Apsona ShopAdmin - opens in new window" onclick="apsona_showPopup('apsona_index');
    To me this seems like an error in the way the admin profiles add-on was configured. I am aware of some other folks on this forum that have used admin profiles in conjunction with ShopAdmin, so I hope one of them can help.

Regards.

Plugin Contributions

Many thanks for the quick reply. I'll post a request in the Admin Profiles thread point back to this one to see if anyone has any ideas.

I can reproduce this problem using a fresh install of 1.3.9h. I've sent you an email on this.

Many thanks,

Brent

Plugin Contributions

For anyone else experiencing this problem and looking for a solution I have transferred the thread here.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, my host has done further digging and discovered why Apsona suddenly stopped working on my site. They said it was due to;

"ModSecurity: Rule execution error - PCRE limits exceeded (-8): (null). ??"

They have said that “recursion limits are imposed to avoid killing the server when you have deeply recursive patterns. Also it is not possible to change these limits” and the better work-around is to revise my scripts rather than disable this rule.

They can and will disable ModSecurity, but they strongly advised me against requesting this for security reasons.

Unfortunately this is over my head. Can you advise? As security is of my highest importance to me and I would be unhappy going against my host's advice.

Thanks
    Lisa

Plugin Contributions

Its great that apsona supports wholesale pricing, but is there a way to disable the currensy check it does?? becouse i use the duelprice module and would like to add the whole sale price in format 0.00-0.00-0.00 but apsona does not allow me to

Thank you

Page 15 of 78 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast