Page 18 of 78 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona ShopAdmin - a free tool for import/mass update/reporting

We just pushed out (last week) an update that should support locale-specific number formatting, and the Belgian (BE) and Dutch (NL) formats are both included there. Are you still having this problem? If so, are you by any chance using a browser that is configured as English rather than Dutch?

If not, please let us know, and we'll investigate further.
    Hello,

I'm still having the same problem with the decimal '.' and ',', I just uploaded 100 new items with Apsona, most of them are just 1,00 euro, and all went well, but when I look at them in Apsona, the price is 10.000,00 euro, I would love to sell them at that price, but I'm afraid it's wishful thinking ..

All the prices in the shop are correct, but not in the shopadmin,

Fons

Plugin Contributions

fonzie - thanks for the bug report. We've found the problem, and a fix will be rolled out in the next few days.

Regards.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by apsona View Post
    I'm not sure I fully understand the way admin profiles works, but the SQL is definitely incorrect. The admin profiles add-on should be checking for the page named apsona_index.php, but instead it is page named this:

Code:
    #" title="Apsona ShopAdmin - opens in new window" onclick="apsona_showPopup('apsona_index');
    To me this seems like an error in the way the admin profiles add-on was configured. I am aware of some other folks on this forum that have used admin profiles in conjunction with ShopAdmin, so I hope one of them can help.

Regards.
    I never did get to the bottom of my problem from post 154. Is anyone currently running Apsona with Admin Profiles V1.1.1 on Zen V1.3.9h without any problems?

At least that way I know it does work and there is an answer out there and I will keep digging.

Many thanks

Brent

PS. Apsona, Did you receive my email of 03/01/2011? It contained all the files to replicate this error.

Plugin Contributions

Brent - I don't think we received these files. Can you please send them again, to support at apsona.com?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Brent - I don't think we received these files. Can you please send them again, to support at apsona.com?

Thanks.
    Thanks for getting back to me. I've just resent the email.

Kind regards,

Brent

Plugin Contributions

I don’t know that this is a bug with Apsona, but some of my product don’t show a picture until I open the product for editing and update.

Then with others I’ll have to copy the same image name showing for the product into:
    “select an existing image file from server, filename:” and update, then it shows.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gxjenkins View Post
    I don’t know that this is a bug with Apsona, but some of my product don’t show a picture until I open the product for editing and update.

Then with others I’ll have to copy the same image name showing for the product into:
    “select an existing image file from server, filename:” and update, then it shows.

Any ideas?
    O.K. this was defiantly not a problem with Apsona.
    I don’t know how I did it, but somehow I managed to screw up that upload.
    Maybe there was an extra space in the file name when I edited the spreadsheet (most likely), or some other reason Zencart didn’t recognize the file name until I copied it to use this file name on server.

I did upload another 200 products today all without a problem.

I do have a suggestion. I’ve mentioned it in Feedback, but I don’t know if it will be added, or not.
    When you export your Products, there is lots of information. To make this module even more useful to those sending there products to Google, if the export included:
    The url to the Product
    The url to the image
    The Category Name instead of the number

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gxjenkins View Post
    O.K. this was defiantly not a problem with Apsona.
    I don’t know how I did it, but somehow I managed to screw up that upload.
    Maybe there was an extra space in the file name when I edited the spreadsheet (most likely), or some other reason Zencart didn’t recognize the file name until I copied it to use this file name on server.

I did upload another 200 products today all without a problem.

I do have a suggestion. I’ve mentioned it in Feedback, but I don’t know if it will be added, or not.
    When you export your Products, there is lots of information. To make this module even more useful to those sending there products to Google, if the export included:
    The url to the Product
    The url to the image
    The Category Name instead of the number
    Thanks for this update, it definitely helps. As for your feature requests:
    • The product URL is generated internally by Zen Cart. But perhaps you mean that you use one of the add-ons for SEO-friendly URLs, such as CEON?
    • The image URL is also generated internally by Zen Cart, as far as I know. ShopAdmin sees only what's in the database. All the same, we're open to suggestions on how this could be improved.
    • You're implying that it exports the category number when exporting products? I wonder if you have an outdated version of the ShopAdmin add-on. If you have the current one, it should show category names when exporting products. Please clarify.

Regards.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for this update, it definitely helps. As for your feature requests:
    • The product URL is generated internally by Zen Cart. But perhaps you mean that you use one of the add-ons for SEO-friendly URLs, such as CEON?
    • The image URL is also generated internally by Zen Cart, as far as I know. ShopAdmin sees only what's in the database. All the same, we're open to suggestions on how this could be improved.
    • You're implying that it exports the category number when exporting products? I wonder if you have an outdated version of the ShopAdmin add-on. If you have the current one, it should show category names when exporting products. Please clarify.

Regards.
    Yes, when I export my products the category, and master category shows up as a numbers.
    I installed Apsona on Jan. 10th. How can I tell what version I’m using? Since I’m not using Export for anything right now, its not a big deal.

I would normally use Easy Populate to produce the file to upload to Google, but I can’t remember how to add the UPC/ISBN fields. Its been a few years since I did it.

The changes I suggested may not be necessary after all.

I tried my first upload to Google today, and just over 1100 items were accepted out of 1400. I used Google Base Feeder which produces a xml file and I don’t like using them because I’m more comfortable with a CVS spreadsheet. I think its easier to spot and correct mistakes in the file. Its the first time I’ve used Google Base Feeder, and I wanted to see what would happen.

Since Google accepted the upload and they didn’t send me any hate mail (not yet anyway) I’ll just use this method for now.

Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

Hello folks,

If you run a multi-lingual cart, you might be interested to know that ShopAdmin now supports nine languages other than English: Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian and Swedish. The translation should kick in when you change the language selector menu at the top right of your ShopAdmin window. (That menu will only appear if your cart is multi-lingual.)

The translation is only partial, and it's done via Google Translate, so there are probably a lot of inaccuracies. All the same, we'd love to know what you think of it. Comments/feedback/criticism most welcome.

Regards.

Page 18 of 78 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast