Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: update of apsona_functions.php to use mysqli

Did I miss it? Looks like apsona_functions.php has to be converted to mysqli for version 1.5.3. I started working on it but am a bit stumped. Torvista, did you convert the code?
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

did you convert the code?
    Yes, I've attached it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Thanks so much! and my clients thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wtashby View Post
    Hi All. Two things. First, has anyone been able to reach someone at Apsona for technical help lately?
    Second, I was having the problem with the blank page and the "loading" circle thingy. I've tried every fix offered in this thread but the closest I've been able to get is the Shop Admin Header with dead links to Account Info and Feedback, along with

Anyone have a fix for this yet? I'm running Zencart 1.5.3, PHP Version 5.3.29, and MySQL 5.5.32-cll-lve
    No one has a useful answer to this problem yet?
    I Think, Therefore I Zen. I Zen, Therefore, I AM!
    Personalized Flowers!
    Flowertown Speaking Roses
    using version 1.5.7-06232020

Plugin Contributions

Originally, Apsona was conceived as a money making idea. I cautioned them early that I didn't think it would be that. They decided to release it for free. Why do you expect technical support from a free - now open source - script? All the answers are here in the forum just like every other mod. Torvista just posted the fixes needed for 1.5.3 functions that require the mysqli. It all still works in my client's 1.5.1 carts.

How about posting your problem (after seeing if you can find an answer first if possible as you would for any forum thread)?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    Originally, Apsona was conceived as a money making idea. I cautioned them early that I didn't think it would be that. They decided to release it for free. Why do you expect technical support from a free - now open source - script? All the answers are here in the forum just like every other mod. Torvista just posted the fixes needed for 1.5.3 functions that require the mysqli. It all still works in my client's 1.5.1 carts.

How about posting your problem (after seeing if you can find an answer first if possible as you would for any forum thread)?
    As I asked before, doesn't anyone have a useful answer to this problem yet? I looked through every single post on this thread and there has not been one single answer to why anyone would keep getting "The server is not responding. Please check your network connection.

My network connection is just fine or I wouldn't be able to post here, or even get that error in the first place. Please don't come back with nonsense like "Why do you expect technical support from a free - now open source - script? " If you don't have something constructive to add to try and help with this problem, don't add anything at all. If you do have some helpful suggestions, I gladly welcome your input and advice. I'm sure the others that have posted the same, or similar problem, would also appreciate a straightforward answer.
    Personalized Flowers!

Plugin Contributions

I was obviously responding to your last post about tech help.

You are using 1.5.3? Have you replaced the apsona_functions.php file just posted?

Plugin Contributions

I was obviously responding to your last post about tech help.

You are using 1.5.3? Have you replaced the apsona_functions.php file just posted?
    Yes, I did. Same error.
    Personalized Flowers!

Plugin Contributions

To recap all the issues I've run into and their solutions:

all zen cart versions
    secure admin: if you are running admin in secure mode two changes must be made to the files provided by apsona
    apsona_config.php - change url to https://service.apsona.com
    apsona_index.php - about line 42 change the url to https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/lib.../jquery.min.js (adding in the s for https)

Use the apsona_functions.php file posted twice in this thread most recently in post 601

Change the admin configure file to hard code in the admin path as it used to be done. This is not difficult simply comment out this line in yourShopAdmin/includes/configure.php:
    PHP Code:
    define('DIR_WS_ADMIN'preg_replace('#^' str_replace('-''\-'zen_parse_url(HTTP_SERVER'/path')) . '#'''dirname($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'])) . '/'); 
    and replace it with this
    PHP Code:
    define('DIR_WS_ADMIN''/your shop admin folder/');//steve apsona 
    Then replace this line
    PHP Code:
    define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN'preg_replace('#^' str_replace('-''\-'zen_parse_url(HTTP_SERVER'/path')) . '#'''dirname($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'])) . '/'); 
    with this line
    PHP Code:
    define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN'DIR_WS_ADMIN);//steve apsona 
    (Commenting out means placing // with a following space before the line.)

If you have done both of these for 1.5.3 and still get an error, try using an entirely new browser to check again. If nothing works your hosting company may be the problem. I've tested this on three different servers including my own which is highly secure with many closed ports etc. Apsona does not require anything special in the way of a hosting environment but there was mention earlier in this thread of possible mysql problems with a hosting company. This should work on every server.

wtashby, I was not getting anywhere until I made those changes to the admin configure and was getting both loading with that error message and a load of a non-working apsona page where no data was displayed between the three servers. Let me know if this works for you.
    Last edited by swguy; 16 Feb 2015 at 05:58 PM.

Plugin Contributions

To recap all the issues I've run into and their solutions:

all zen cart versions
    secure admin: if you are running admin in secure mode two changes must be made to the files provided by apsona
    apsona_config.php - change url to https://service.apsona.com
    apsona_index.php - about line 42 change the url to https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/lib.../jquery.min.js (adding in the s for https)

Use the apsona_functions.php file posted twice in this thread most recently in post 601

Change the admin configure file to hard code in the admin path as it used to be done. This is not difficult simply comment out this line in yourShopAdmin/includes/configure.php:
    PHP Code:
    define('DIR_WS_ADMIN'preg_replace('#^' str_replace('-''\-'zen_parse_url(HTTP_SERVER'/path')) . '#'''dirname($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'])) . '/'); 
    and replace it with this
    PHP Code:
    define('DIR_WS_ADMIN''/your shop admin folder/');//steve apsona 
    Then replace this line
    PHP Code:
    with this line
    PHP Code:
    define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN'DIR_WS_ADMIN);//steve apsona 
    (Commenting out means placing // with a following space before the line.)

If you have done both of these for 1.5.3 and still get an error, try using an entirely new browser to check again. If nothing works your hosting company may be the problem. I've tested this on three different servers including my own which is highly secure with many closed ports etc. Apsona does not require anything special in the way of a hosting environment but there was mention earlier in this thread of possible mysql problems with a hosting company. This should work on every server.

wtashby, I was not getting anywhere until I made those changes to the admin configure and was getting both loading with that error message and a load of a non-working apsona page where no data was displayed between the three servers. Let me know if this works for you.
    This worked PERFECTLY!!!! Thank you so much for your help. I hope everyone that has this issue finds this solution.
    Personalized Flowers!

Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast