Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: anyone know the escape character for apostrophe? Apsona CSV import

You have an encoding issue.
    Use Libre/Openoffice to ensure you save it as utf-8 encoded, assuming you have an utf-8 database...or as whatever you want. I found Excel lacking in this aspect for both opening and saving csv files.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: anyone know the escape character for apostrophe? Apsona CSV import

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    You have an encoding issue.
    Use Libre/Openoffice to ensure you save it as utf-8 encoded, assuming you have an utf-8 database...or as whatever you want. I found Excel lacking in this aspect for both opening and saving csv files.
    Thanks for the reply. The bad characters are sporadic and not present for every instance of apostrophe, double quote, or accent. Only some.

But that's why I made the comment about EZ. I used to use Excel freely with EZ Pop and as long as I saved as a CSV things were always ok.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: update of apsona_functions.php to use mysqli

Great fix for Apsona for ZenCart 1.5++, Thanks Now I can stay married for a bit longer.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: update of apsona_functions.php to use mysqli

Weird question for anyone who may be listening:

In Shop Admin, I can click on any of the searchable items until I hit about 20 clicks. After that, my site spits out a "No Data Records" warning. After that I hit refresh in my browser and it returns with "No Data Received" - ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE.

Using 1.5.1 as my ZenCart version. Anyone else seeing this error?

Plugin Contributions

Default Can someone help with the secret to Apsona import and ZC admin agreement?

Another issue with Apsona CSV import.

The products are importing into Apsona, getting assigned Product ID's. Great! Everything looks fine inside Apsona. No errors, nothing done differently from other new product imports.

What's not so great is that they are missing from regular Zencart admin where I need to edit their descriptions then make them enabled.

Tried exporting the CSV after the intial new product import and updating existing products but no joy.

Is there a secret key to get the Apsona to agree with regular Zencart? Now I've got several dozen products in my database and they do not show up within Zencart admin. I'm baffled as to what I need to do other then start fiddling with phpmyadmin.

Attachment is my initial import file.

Anyone have any help?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can someone help with the secret to Apsona import and ZC admin agreement?

Without looking I suspect you didn't do the categories correctly. category and master category id?
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can someone help with the secret to Apsona import and ZC admin agreement?

Hi Delia,

I "seeded" a test listing in the category and downloaded the CSV for that. Then created my dozen or so listings using that as my template. I only added Master Category and did not include Category.

Is that the trick? Meaning Apsona has to have both Master Category and Category fields specified even tho' they are the same?

Plugin Contributions

That seems to be the case - had a client who went thru this and that's what worked for him in the end.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

I re-ran the csv with the added Product ID's and Category filled in and I was able to see the products show up. What a pain! Really wish Easy Populate worked; it was so forgiving and unfussy.

Thank you for the tip!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona ShopAdmin install does not work

Hi, I installed all the files into my admin as instructed. I do have the Apsona tool showing up in my zen cart tools. However, when I go to my Apsona in tools, I get a blank page as indicated in my photo snapshot here. What needs to be done? http://www.yazzaorganics.com/KEEP/apsona.png

Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast