Page 31 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona ShopAdmin - a free tool for import/mass update/reporting

If this has already been addressed here, could someone please send me the link to the post, I haven't been able to locate it.

I've installed Apsona before several times and it's great, I am currently trying to help with another site that is having a problem with the install. This version of ZenCart uses the /manage folder to start the admin site instead of the standard /admin following the URL. I've tried installing Apsona into both folders one at a time but neither one will show the apsona shopadmin link under the 'Tools' menu.

The Zencart version is 1.3.9h and the site is hosted on Hostgator which I've used many times with Apsona so I'm not sure what the problem might be so any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks
    Jim Stiles
    http://www.missyscollectibles.com
    Coming home to Zen Cart!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is anyone using Apsona ?

Quote Originally Posted by apsona View Post
    Throwdown - Yes, all of these fields are supported within ShopAdmin. You can even import product records and then update their prices later.

Apsona
    http://apsona.com
    Hi, I am having problems here. I have uploaded lots of products and the special price is not showing up on my site?? I have another site, and I've checked that I have put the figures in the correct column when uploading so I am a bit stuck now as to what it can be?

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I'm new to this so I'm sorry if this has been asked before

Is there an easy way to upload mass images?

My distributor gave me an excel list with the product description, prices, model, etc but no images. I already uploaded the list with apsona, there's like 4000 products.

That's a lot of products to upload images one by one =/

Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Category Question:

I am using Apsona and have used it to download a current copy of the websites database to use as a template for adding several hundred new products to the site.

If I enter the new categories:sub-categories in the same format as in the downloaded template (Main:Sub1:Sub2) into the new database file and upload it, will it create the new categories/subs that are needed or do I need to go into ZenCart admin and add the new categories first before I upload the new database?

Thanks
    Jim Stiles
    http://www.missyscollectibles.com
    Coming home to Zen Cart!

Plugin Contributions

Still loving Apsona, but would like a little more info on how to make a sales report, a bit like the "Sales Report" mods shows.

I can see there are loads of charting and graphing options, but I'm simply after making a weekly or monthly total sales bar chart.

Should be easy, I'm sure it can be done, but the solution is evading me!

Plugin Contributions

Just another quick thing - when importing products via Apsona, to make those products searchable in admin I find I need to go to store admin and update all product sort options, master category etc.
    Until I do that, the product will still exist but won't show in admin-side searches.

Plugin Contributions

How can i get this i joined and download the link in the email sent and it says there is no archive. Or the zip file is empty.

Thanks lexxie

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RiverCity View Post
    Category Question:

I am using Apsona and have used it to download a current copy of the websites database to use as a template for adding several hundred new products to the site.

If I enter the new categories:sub-categories in the same format as in the downloaded template (Main:Sub1:Sub2) into the new database file and upload it, will it create the new categories/subs that are needed or do I need to go into ZenCart admin and add the new categories first before I upload the new database?

Thanks
    We tested and it actually created huge amount of identically named categories (of course we had several products in a category with the same name). The categories were also named like "categories: sub-categories" instead of making parent and sub-category.

Also still didn't find out how to update products in several languages and how to make / keep linked products.
    I may be blond but at least I found Zen.

Plugin Contributions

Apsona: Are there any plans to incorporate special pricing into Apsona. This feature would be very useful when doing special (end of seasons specials, etc) pricing for hundreds of products.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

Is the software supported anymore? Signed up but received no email and they seem to be uncontactable.

Anthony

Page 31 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast