Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona Setup

I am running zencart 1.3.9a. No mods or add ons installed.
    Except for the 3rd party mod "Apsona"

Sounds like a question for them
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona Setup

Quote Originally Posted by NoobGal View Post
    Hi I heard that you can use Apsona as a quick way of installing lots of products. I downloaded their software and installed as per the instructions into the Admin folder. I can now see the Apsona admin link on my admin menu but when I click on it it takes me back to my own admin logon page. If I enter my admin login details it just takes me back to my own admin page, it's a constant look. Have I missed something important? I am using zencart locally for the moment, don't have a hosting account setup yet, I am running zencart 1.3.9a. No mods or add ons installed. Has anyone experienced this problem? thanks.
    I haven't seen this problem, but I'll gladly help resolve it. Please get in touch with me via our website or via email. I can set up a screen share session via gotomeeting and find a solution.

Best regards.

Apsona
    http://apsona.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is anyone using Apsona ?

Used some more this weekend, definitely a worthy tool once you get used to it.

Another question, but is there (apsona or any other add-on for that matter) a way to upload a batch of your category/subcategory set-up instead of setting up 1 by 1

Maybe something like
    Category 1
    Category 2
    Category 3
    Category 1 : Sub A
    Category 2: Sub A
    Category 3: Sub A
    Category 1 : Sub B
    Category 2: Sub B
    Category 3: Sub B
    Category 1 : Sub C
    Category 2: Sub C
    Category 3: Sub C

Maybe with adding an image type function similar to the product upload? Not sure if anything exists like this, but could save a ton of time not repeating the work to build out the hierarchy.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Throwdown View Post
    Used some more this weekend, definitely a worthy tool once you get used to it.

Another question, but is there (apsona or any other add-on for that matter) a way to upload a batch of your category/subcategory set-up instead of setting up 1 by 1

Maybe something like
    Category 1
    Category 2
    Category 3
    Category 1 : Sub A
    Category 2: Sub A
    Category 3: Sub A
    Category 1 : Sub B
    Category 2: Sub B
    Category 3: Sub B
    Category 1 : Sub C
    Category 2: Sub C
    Category 3: Sub C

Maybe with adding an image type function similar to the product upload? Not sure if anything exists like this, but could save a ton of time not repeating the work to build out the hierarchy.
    Yes, you can do precisely this with ShopAdmin, using pretty much the syntax you indicate above. There is documentation describing this on the Apsona website.

Regards,
    Apsona

Plugin Contributions

I downloaded Apsona yesterday to my test server to see how it works and I must say I am loving it so far. Apsona software is so user friendly. The install was so simple and I was so blown away of how simple the install was to do. Plus with all the great features that is offered with Apsona is a A+ in my book. Being able to import and export products as well as update them. Creating reports and being able to add customers I tell you this sofware is just what I was looking for. This sofware offers so many features and it saves me from having to install a few mods that I needed. I am looking forward to using the Apsona software.

Plugin Contributions

I have just started using Apsona Shopadmin after failing to get easypopulate to work properly on my new site. Love it!!!

Just one issue - I have quite a long list of manufacturers (as I am using for Size/Type field instead) but when editing a product in Apsona, the drop down box is not showing the complete list. It is cutting it off somewhere so if it is a size that is nearer to the end of the list, I have to edit that part in the zencart admin instead.

any ideas on this?

I have a number of mods installed - can list if likely to be a conflict with one of them. Slightly modified version of classic template.

cheers
    Leah

working on 1.3.9d upgrade but not live yet (getting very close)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by aussiesapphire View Post
    I have just started using Apsona Shopadmin after failing to get easypopulate to work properly on my new site. Love it!!!

Just one issue - I have quite a long list of manufacturers (as I am using for Size/Type field instead) but when editing a product in Apsona, the drop down box is not showing the complete list. It is cutting it off somewhere so if it is a size that is nearer to the end of the list, I have to edit that part in the zencart admin instead.

any ideas on this?

I have a number of mods installed - can list if likely to be a conflict with one of them. Slightly modified version of classic template.

cheers
    Leah

working on 1.3.9d upgrade but not live yet (getting very close)
    Not sure I understand what you mean. Can you share a screen shot of this? It's possible that there is some sort if UI bug in ShopAdmin, and if so, we'll gladly fix it.

Regards,
    Apsona

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by apsona View Post
    Not sure I understand what you mean. Can you share a screen shot of this? It's possible that there is some sort if UI bug in ShopAdmin, and if so, we'll gladly fix it.

Regards,
    Apsona
    Screen shot attached - I havent counted up the entries in the manufacturer list but it is truncating halfway through "P" - I have quite a few more after this in the list but cannot access them via Apsona - have to edit this part of the item in zencart admin.

All else seems to be working great - it is saving me a lot of time and allowing me to change product types which is critical for my upgrade to 1.3.9 as I couldnt get my old custom types to work properly (and since I dont need them, have decided to change back to product general).

cheers
    Leah Lane
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Man what impressive work with this addon for ZenCart.

I Was browsing alittle while ago as I was looking to add Easy Populate only to stumble across the ShopAdmin.

Must say it is very very easy to install and use. Only thing I really am upset about is the fact it is not workable at this time for IE as I use IE8 for the majority of my browsing, but I can and will adapt to FireFox or Chrome as I have them both as well.

Thank you for a great addon for ZenCart

Plugin Contributions

Leah - Thanks for the bug report. There is a limit of 50 entries that was inadvertently put in. We'll fix it in the next update - due out in a week or so.

KeystoneAirsoft - thanks for the kind words - delighted to hear that you find it useful. Feedback, feature requests, criticisms all welcome.

Regards.
    Apsona

Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast