Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Default Re: Apsona ShopAdmin - a free tool for import/mass update/reporting

Quote Originally Posted by apsona View Post
    It seems as if you haven't set up the products_options_values table - you will need that before you can import product attributes. One possibility is to export the product options and product option values tables using ShopAdmin and import them into your new cart. After doing this, you should be able to import your product attributes into your new cart.

Hope this helps.
    Apsona
    Hi

Thanks for this but there are already attributes set up and applied to products in the new store.

I was hoping Apsona would create the new options name and options values as it imported.

Is this possible?

Plugin Contributions

DVDTitan - we don't yet have a way to create product options and values while importing attributes, so at the moment, ShopAdmin only supports importing (or setting up) options and values ahead of the attribute imports. We will look into what it takes to support this feature.

Thanks for the feedback, and best regards.

Apsona

Plugin Contributions

I followed the instruction to install the addon and after clicking the apsona shopadmin under the tools tab, there is a page shows up with error message on it.

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

my zen cart version is 1.3.8 and php version is 5.2.14.

Please help.

thank you.

Plugin Contributions

I figured out . After installation the addon , most of those files' permission is 664 which is wrong. I don't know why but had to manually change them to 644 to work! My hosting company is justhost.com. My zen cart version is 1.3.8 and my php version is 5.2.14.

Plugin Contributions

I have apsona installed but I am having a problem with importing files. I am using the Zencart product finder addon and I am having trouble trying to match the file structure.

I have a master category (ID used for it is *) with three sub categories, Make Model and Year.

Off of the sub categories I have sub-sub categories that represent the make, ie ford ,chev, model, ie taurus, ranger, year, ie 1990, 1991 etc.

How do I create a table structure to match the above.?

jerr

PS. See the image/diagram I have posted at the following thread
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...=161143&page=6

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

They're still just categories with sub-categories. So, treat them as you would any other parent category or sub-category or sub-sub category.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jerr View Post
    I have apsona installed but I am having a problem with importing files. I am using the Zencart product finder addon and I am having trouble trying to match the file structure.

I have a master category (ID used for it is *) with three sub categories, Make Model and Year.

Off of the sub categories I have sub-sub categories that represent the make, ie ford ,chev, model, ie taurus, ranger, year, ie 1990, 1991 etc.

How do I create a table structure to match the above.?

jerr

PS. See the image/diagram I have posted at the following thread
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...=161143&page=6
    If your question is asking how to set up the CSV file for importing products and categories via ShopAdmin, I would suggest looking in the support area of the Apsona website. There are several pages and videos that address this very issue.

If I have misunderstood your question, though, please clarify.

Regards.
    Apsona

Plugin Contributions

I'm having a problem all of a sudden in Firefox. When I start Apsona from the tools menu it presents the login box for my admin id in a new window. It does this in Firefox and Chrome. Safari takes me directly to the Apsona window without additional login. When I login on Firefox it just keeps giving me the login window. On Chrome after the second login it presents the Apsona window. I am unable to use Apsona in Firefox. Any idea what's going on? I've cleared cookies, cache, restarted firefox, and rebooted the PC.

Plugin Contributions

Hello Apsona,

I am looking at your product and all the positive comments "Well Done and Thank You" for with your add on for ZC.
    From a security aspect, we ask why does Apsona need to communicate with your server when the connection and operation is between a PC and a ZC site.
    We used a number of commercial add on's and have completely removed them except for one due the commercial add on's constantly communicating with the software developers servers. I realize they do this from a commercial aspect of ensuring their software is protected and being used correctly.
    With the level of security issues and liabilities circulating your reply would be appreciated.

Regards
    Dave

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ozprodrivers View Post
    Hello Apsona,

I am looking at your product and all the positive comments "Well Done and Thank You" for with your add on for ZC.
    From a security aspect, we ask why does Apsona need to communicate with your server when the connection and operation is between a PC and a ZC site.
    We used a number of commercial add on's and have completely removed them except for one due the commercial add on's constantly communicating with the software developers servers. I realize they do this from a commercial aspect of ensuring their software is protected and being used correctly.
    With the level of security issues and liabilities circulating your reply would be appreciated.

Regards
    Dave
    I had the same concern, and am satisfied that it's fine.

It reads the up-to-date app from their server, but does ALL the processing on *your* PC and *your* server.
    None of your store data is transferred back to them. Their server is only involved insomuch as delivering the ajax application to your browser. That's it.

Their privacy policy is on their website, as well as FAQ articles explaining their SAAS model and addressing your security concerns.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast