Page 41 of 78 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona ShopAdmin - a free tool for import/mass update/reporting

Hi guys and THANK YOU for Aspona, it ROCKS!

One problem though - a BIG one - truncated image URLs. I'm stuck with Google Base as my only import, as there's no DB access from my clients old shop, but it deals with it well overall.

My main problem
    http://www.globalkids.co.uk//assets/...118-0-0-tn.jpg

This is being truncated on import to

http://www.globalkids.co.uk//assets/...roduct-1118-0-

Even when manually updated, it is still truncated, breaking all image importing. Any ideas whats going on here?

-----------------------------------------------------

On the plus
    I've just got 1200 users in with a bit of patience...mainly down to bad address entry from previous cart. Also - I couldn't see 'address line 2' in import options either which hurt, but no biggie.

Wish
    it would be nice to autofill gender, as this took the most time - but not as long as it would have taken without Aspona's help! Some sort of column fill would be good. Also the shop is primarily female, and the default option is male! Typical. 1200 clicks to 3600

Also merging columns would have helped, ie allowing 2 columns to be named the same. This would have dealt with my address problems. Just observations mainly - amazing product!!

(Zen Cart v1.3.9h / PHP 5.2)

Plugin Contributions

Just a quick update - I fixed it - and its a Zen Cart issue, not an Apsera issue, sorry guys!

What I did, for the record:

• Locate the Products table and click the structure view
    • Change products_image field from VARCHAR(64) to VARCHAR(128)

Simple!

Plugin Contributions

WE have all the product prices including taxes. Can we set apsona to understand that the price has already taxes in it and it would count the tax free net amount based on the tax % given? This is how it works with the EP module, so probably there is a solution for the Apsona as well but hasn't seen how to set it up.
    I may be blond but at least I found Zen.

Plugin Contributions

I have imported products using Apsona and it works great except for one thing. All of the imported products included the Metatags price status as 1 (yes), but it shows as "It's Free!" on the Meta Title and there is a price for each product. I can Edit/Preview/Update to fix this for each product, but that defeats the purpose of importing a list of products. Does anyone have a quick way to fix this issue?
    Katrina Robb
    KatalinaKlark.com

Plugin Contributions

I have quantity order discounts installed. In the reports, the tax is wrong. Is there a way to display the tax from the zen_orders order_tax table instead of having Apsona calculate it?

Also, is it possible to display shipping cost in the report?

Plugin Contributions

Does anyone know how to add CUSTOM fields to the product import columns of Apsona?

I have added 2 new fields (products_condition and products_origin) but they do not show when importing so I cannot populate them via Apsona. They work front and backend perfectly, but Apsona doesn't see it.

I desperately need to import all fields from my clients database...what do I need to modify?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by johnlewisdesign View Post
    Does anyone know how to add CUSTOM fields to the product import columns of Apsona?

I have added 2 new fields (products_condition and products_origin) but they do not show when importing so I cannot populate them via Apsona.
    SOLVED!

These fields were created in a new table, products_extra_stuff - the trick is to dupe the columns over to the table 'products', if only for import purposes, then move the columns manually after import for minimal fuss.

I should have known - Apsona AUTOMAGICALLY adds ANY new column created in 'products' to the import options with no extra work.

WOW. Pukka.

Plugin Contributions

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but I can't seem to find it...

I want to download all current (pending) orders in csv format, so I can pull them into a spreadsheet which we're currently using for our other selling platforms (ebay, amazon etc) to generate packing lists, daily order reports, address labels etc.

I've set up a filter in the "orders" menu to do this, but when I download the one thing it doesn't export is details of the products ordered (product name and product model) - I have to do this separately via the "ordered products" menu.

Is there any way of including the product name and product model in the "orders" download?

Many thanks
    Lee

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ellivir View Post
    WE have all the product prices including taxes. Can we set apsona to understand that the price has already taxes in it and it would count the tax free net amount based on the tax % given? This is how it works with the EP module, so probably there is a solution for the Apsona as well but hasn't seen how to set it up.
    I have written to Apsona, but they seem not to answer to emails, neither visit this forum thread anymore. Has anybody got a solution for this tax issue or should we just use some other system for ourselves? The pity is that the shopkeeper already studied how to use this system, and thus it is not fun to change it just like that. Anyway, they have their prices listed ready with taxes, so we should really input the prices straight like that.
    I may be blond but at least I found Zen.

Plugin Contributions

they seem not to answer to emails, neither visit this forum thread anymore.
    Unusual, I have always had excellent support from them.

Product prices are natively stored in the database as without tax, to four decimal places.
    So a direct import of prices would logically be tax-free also.

Why don't you just create an extra column in your spreadsheet with the calculated price-tax and call it price?
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Page 41 of 78 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast