Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is anyone using Apsona ?

Having read the last post by Apsona, I can now see why I can't delete or edit newly added products within the Zen Admin area...basically because I'm leaving the 'Product Type' field blank.

If I enter ' Product - General' in the appropriate field in my csv file, the upload fails - with an error being flagged up for the 'Product Type' column. If I put in 'Product - Free Shipping' it WILL allow the upload, but then it includes an image next to all our products saying 'Free Shipping' - which I don't want.

All our products are 'Product - General'. And we do offer free shipping, but we set this in Zen Admin on the edit product pages, where we can set 'Always Free Shipping' to 'Yes'.

I really can't work out why Apsona won't accept 'Product - General' from our csv files?

Plugin Contributions

Shaunus - ShopAdmin does not have any hard-coded product types in it. (It can't have, because every cart database can potentially have its own types.) Instead, ShopAdmin extracts the list of available product types from your Zen Cart database, and when you are importing products, it matches the values you specify against that list. It then rejects the ones that don't match. (The matching is case-independent.)

And in your case I'm guessing that the matching is working correctly, since it allows 'Product - Free shipping'. I'm guessing that the reason it is rejecting 'Product - General' is because you perhaps put in an extra space in the product type column in the CSV file.

Here's a suggestion. Simply import your products with 'products - free shipping' as their type, since that seems to work. Then you can mass-update the product types of all the newly-imported products using ShopAdmin's bulk update feature, as follows. Use the 'More options' button under 'Search' to locate just those products, e.g., by specifying that they have a created time of today. Then click 'Tools - Update all'. In the resulting popup, when you choose the product type field on the left, it will show you (on the right side) a picklist containing the allowed choices for product type according to your database. So there, you can choose the correct product type and click 'Update' and you're done. (There are videos on our website showing how to use the bulk update feature.)

Please get in touch with us directly if we can help further.

Best regards,
    Apsona
    http://apsona.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona ShopAdmin install does not work

Please share I have the same problem too.

Plugin Contributions

kevy - FYI, we have recently had to deal with another GoDaddy customer whose Zen Cart seems misconfigured. Specifically, if a URL looks like mypath/myfile.php, it works fine, but if it looks like mypath/myfile.php/myarg1/myarg2 (with the intent that myfile.php will handle that URL), the server returns a "No input file specified" error. This causes the Apsona ShopAdmin software to fail to load.

We resolved this problem for this customer by adding rewrite rules into the Apache .htaccess file. But there may be other situations where server configuration problems can manifest as a ShopAdmin malfunction. Please get in touch with us via our website, or directly by email, and we will gladly help get you set up with ShopAdmin.

On a related note, a question for the PHP gurus in this forum: Can someone explain exactly why the above error occurs? Some googling suggests that it might be because the server does not set the SCRIPT_FILENAME environment variable in some cases, but I have not been able to reliably replicate this error in any of my test environments so that I can fix it. As luck would have it, the error only seems to crop up in customer environments I'd greatly appreciate someone explaining this one to me.

Thanks and regards.

Apsona
    http://apsona.com

Plugin Contributions

I been stuck for the past few days using Easy Populate, so I started searching online for a better program when I came across Apsona.com. I must say this program is great everything is well organized very detail is very very user friendly even for someone new like myself, I was able to figure out how to use it very quickly . But besides the program been really good, their customer service is out of this world. I got stuck when uploading my cvs files but not because theirs anything wrong with apsona is just that I never done this before,so I email their support staff and he literally responded within minutes. I thought to myself his probably going to send me to their site to read how to use their program, but to my surprise he ask me for my phone number and gave me a call right away and he even set up an online meeting so he can see my computer so he can guide me through the whole process he spend over an hour on the meeting and on the phone guiding me through every little detail until I got it right he even went out of his way and ask me to send him the files that I had so he can align them correctly because thats what was giving me problems he was very concern throughout the whole time even a day later he email to make sure everything is fine and if i get stuck again to give him a call, and by the way this whole thing happen within hours it dint take them days to help me it was all doned the same day i email them. I would recommend this program to anyone and if you are new please please do not hesitate to email them they will do anything to help you learn how to use the program and guide you through the whole process.Give this program a chance its great and their customer service is even greater. I was so happy with the results that i felt compelled to come here and tell everyone about my experience.

Plugin Contributions

I think that Apsona is the best thing since sliced bread. The mod really does make things much more easier and manageable. The Support is awesome, Apsona helps with on hands support when ever you need it and keeps adding more options like UPC in the future which will make Amazon a breeze. I definitely recommend this app.

Plugin Contributions

Im using this great app Apsona. The mod really does make things much more easier and manageable. The Support is awesome, Apsona helps with on hands support when ever you need it and keeps adding more options like UPC in the future which will make Amazon a breeze. I definitely recommend using Apsona - it doesnt touch any core files nor do you need to inject sql changing tables and works great.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rxalex View Post
    I think that Apsona is the best thing since sliced bread. The mod really does make things much more easier and manageable. The Support is awesome, Apsona helps with on hands support when ever you need it and keeps adding more options like UPC in the future which will make Amazon a breeze. I definitely recommend this app.

Yes the support is excellent as is the application...

Sridhar setup a GoTo Net Meeting to try an resolve my issues.

Unfortunately we weren't able to reolve the issue, and I'm no closer to using Apsona on a local test site using WAMP, PHP 5.3 and ZC 1.3.9c (Tho I can get it running on PHP5.2.11).

Plugin Contributions

I switch from EZ Populate to (Apsona) and it works great.. 3 weeks of fighting with ez populate switching to apsona has saved me a lot of headaches. Had one issue but their programmer was excellent and fast to fix the problem Thanks m.a. Your wonderful... I would recommend this program 100% Apsona

Program is easier to use and very professional looking with layout on dash board that help you narrate through program faster.
    Last edited by Kim; 8 Jun 2010 at 08:55 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I briefly looked at it and might be using it shortly. Does anyone know if you can put special pricing on items? I know with easy populate I'm able to load a lot of items with the retail price and then a discounted or MAP pricing as well.

Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast