Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apsona ShopAdmin - a free tool for import/mass update/reporting

Is your ZC admin in a different language then English? If yes copy the files in the right language folder and if not try to check the language files from the apsona install folder

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by importprijs.nl View Post
    Is your ZC admin in a different language then English? If yes copy the files in the right language folder and if not try to check the language files from the apsona install folder
    Hi,

It is English. I've just re-uploaded the apsonaShopAdmin file from the original download and still the same.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I have everything installed ...
    Just to clarify, you used the updated code in the Plugins to overwrite what Apsona provides?
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    Just to clarify, you used the updated code in the Plugins to overwrite what Apsona provides?
    Yes, I have used the new files in the plugins

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lindsey80 View Post
    Hi,

It is English. I've just re-uploaded the apsonaShopAdmin file from the original download and still the same.

Thanks
    I don't know your level of expertise so maybe i come up with things you already tried.
    Do you use FileZilla? Are you sure all files are in the right directories and PHP files are uploaded in ASCII mode and images in Binary mode (FileZilla autodetect it)?
    You tried the files from http://apsona.com/pages/ec/downloads.html and also from zen-cart.com (compare them?)
    Is the SQL code inserted, check it in the database.

If this does not help i would make a ticket at Apsona (https://apsona.com/pages/ec/signup.html).

Plugin Contributions

Don't bother Apsona, you wont get an answer. They stopped supporting it a long time ago and decided to do something profitable instead. So any support is here only.
    I'm afraid you will have to do as suggested and recheck all the files, then go through this thread from the beginning to read about the various instances of your problem, which has been seen several times.
    Apsona DOES work, I use it regularly and as far as I know, all patches created in this thread have been applied to the Plugins code.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Have you used ShopAdmin on a previous installation? Do you have a an Appsona ID ($APSONA_APP_ID)?

Plugin Contributions

importprijs.nl

I have used Apsona before on an old site of mine and it was a simple install so don't know how this is going so wrong! grr
    I used filezilla to upload all the files, although I don't know what you mean in ASCII mode? The databases look as though they have been created. I will try and compare the files.

LightBrown

Yes I have a Apsona ID and have applied.

I don't know if this is an indicator of what might be missing, but the links on the header also don't work, the Account Info, and contact us?!

Thanks for your help everyone! I don't like to be beaten and know how helpful this addon is so I will keep searching for the answer!

Plugin Contributions

So i've now spoken with my hosting company and they believe it is a version conflict? Can anyone shed any light??

Plugin Contributions

Just to check, as you are using ZC1.54 it is ESSENTIAL that you make the changes mentioned in the readme to hard-code the admin paths.
    Have you done that?
    Any errors in the (F12) browser console when you start Apsona?

Note that trial-and-erroring is a bit hit and miss with Apsona as sometimes effects of changes are not immediate.
    On first run Apsona stores a db report which if successfully created, will get used in the future and allow all to work even if you have made subsequent code changes that have broken it.
    So you find that next time you open the browser, it doesn't work and you are left confused as you haven't changed anything since it last worked. But maybe a change you made did not break it immediately. A real debugging headache!
    Steve

Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast