Plugin Contributions

Default payment won't work: Whoops! Sorry, but you are not allowed (since cloning my site)

Hi All,

I hope that someone can help me as I have searched the forums and had no luck so far (I found someone with the same problem, but no solution was posted :-( )
    I recently cloned my zencart by moving it over to to new server. It is Version 1.3.8a.

Everything is working perfectly now, barring the credit card payment. When I checkout, I am successfully taken to the credit card gateway and can complete the payment. The credit card is charged, but when it returns to the zencart system, this error message is waiting:

"Whoops! Sorry, but you are not allowed to perform the action requested.
    You are still logged in to your account and may continue shopping. Please choose a destination from a menu"

The order is not logged in admin, nor is it sent to the owner informing him of a new order. I have used the correct settings from the gateway, in that the data URL I am sending them back to is the same as my other carts: It is the main 'index.php' address.

All orders processed by other methods, e.g. Direct Deposit, work correctly and it is logged in the admin, so it is a problem specific to the credit card payment.
    I have removed the module and reinstalled it with the same error.

I would be MOST GRATEFUL for some help.
    Thanking you all in advance,
    Dean

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Credit card payment won't work: Whoops! Sorry, but you are not allowed.....

I looked around some more in my zencart setting, and discovered that my Admin - Configuration - Login details were still set to the last clonded store. It said:
    /public_html/zencart3/cache/page_parse_time.log
    - so I updated the address to reflect the new setup, but it still does not work and I get the same message after being redirected by the credit card gateway - and no order is logged).
    (Also I don't see a lage_parse_time.log in the cache folder.

Also, my CHMOD settings on the cache folder needed to be set to 777. (all the files in it are 644), but this also did not resolve the problem.

Finally in the Admin - Config - Session, i also found the 'session directory' to have the wrong address (also the from the previous copy I cloned it from). I updated this and still no joy.

I'm a novice and am stumped.....
    Thanks to anyone that can help,
    Dean

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: payment won't work: Whoops! Sorry, but you are not allowed (since cloning my site

I am having this very same issue after changig the config file from non-www to www.

off course the fix was removing the www from the configure.php but I am interested in keeping the www so any help in fixing this is greatly appreciated

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: payment won't work: Whoops! Sorry, but you are not allowed (since cloning my site

I was able to fix this issue, I had a misconfiguartion in the Admin/configuration/sessions

in case others have this error, this is my fix:

Session Directory /home/USER FOR FTP (IN MY CASE:ticoshop)/public_html/cache/page_parse_time.log
    Cookie Domain True
    Force Cookie Use False
    Check SSL Session ID False
    Check User Agent False
    Check IP Address False
    Prevent Spider Sessions True
    Recreate Session True
    IP to Host Conversion Status true

Plugin Contributions

correction:
    Cookie Domain False