I just purchased a zen cart template from templatemonster.com, i installed zencart successfully but when I tried to install the template, it is not showing in the admin. I don't know is there any special procedure I supposed to do other than follow tips from templatemonster.com. Here is their tips:
When you have the Zen Cart software installed, unpack the template package that you got from our website. Also unpack the "Sources_XXXXXXXX" directory.
Note: For security reasons the directory ("Sources_XXXXXXXX") containing all the source files of the template is in a compressed (zipped) file and is password protected.
As soon as the zip file begins to uncompress, you will be prompted to type in the password. The password is the ID number of your order.

There will be a folder named "themeXXX" (where "XXX" is a three digit number) inside the unpacked ZIP file. Place the files in their own directory ("themeXXX") in the "/includes/templates/" directory inside your Zen Cart installation. This will copy the theme files of the ZenCart template to your installation.

Note: You should update the tables of your Zen Cart installation database using a mysql dump file located at "\sources\dumps\zencart_short.sql" inside the unzipped template package. Contact your hosting company for assistance. This will not affect the configuration of your ZenCart installation, just overwrite MySQL rows (tables) that define the style of your ZenCart store.
[/COLOR]

I followed everything except the note part. Is that the reason it is not showing in Admin?

Anyone can help a newbie please? Thanks a lot!