Plugin Contributions

Default everything works fine except can't open any content under admin-configuration?

i just installed zen cart 1.3.9b and everything works fine. However, when i under admin, i can't open any page under the configuration section. Does anyone have any suggestion about why?

I didn't change anything and the SQL is an empty one before the installation.

click admin-configuration-My store (or anything else) will show message:

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, xxxx and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at xxx Port 80
    Last edited by annie_eos; 16 May 2010 at 02:48 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: everything works fine except can't open any content under admin-configuration?

reinstalled the site, everything is still the same....

are there any files damaged or something? if yes, could anyone please point it out for me so I could re-upload them?

everything else under admin is fine...i could add product\catagory or change page display...
    Last edited by annie_eos; 16 May 2010 at 03:28 AM.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: everything works fine except can't open any content under admin-configuration?

Your server's security is preventing you from accessing those features.
    You'll need to see the errors in your server's Apache error_log to find out what's causing it. Likely a mod_security rule gone haywire. Only your hosting company can fix that.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks. Fixed.