Plugin Contributions

Default UPS and USPS module issues

I was trying to set up free shipping for just Continental US and in the process of doing so I some how stopped UPS and USPS modules form working I was really only in certain areas but I cant for the life of me figure out what I did. The Modules are on but they wont show up for any address in or out of the US. I have no idea what I did. I had them working but now not. I was in Zone Definitions, shipping modules and shipping and packaging basically.

Any suggestions as to what I could have possibly f'd up to stop them from showing? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks
    R.Alonzo

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: UPS and USPS module issues

1 check if you are using Sort Orders on 1 or more shipping modules ... if you use a Sort Order on 1 or more shipping module you must use a Sort Order on ALL shipping modules and it must be a unique value

2 Check your Zone Definitions and make sure on the Details you have actually setup what the Zone Definition is for and did not just create a Zone Definition name and forget to define what the Zone(s) are that belong to it

What Shipping Modules are actually installed?

Are you attempting to use Always Free Shipping on your Products and then just limit that to the US?

Always Free Shipping is for ALL customers and cannot be limited by Zone ... the Zone is on the shipping module to help advanced coders in developing the module further ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: UPS and USPS module issues

It seems while I was trying to set up the Free Shipping in the Continental US only my client was setting all products to Always free shipping. Since I set a Zone for Continental US and set free shipping for that zone only it screwed up everything. UGH clients