Plugin Contributions

Default Hurry Up To Help,God Bless You

Hi you guys,i meet with a problem

I upload a table and some pictures of the products can show normally but others can't

i check the pictures attribute and found that the normal one can show complete path of the picture,but the unnormal one shows only part of the image path

so i think it is the string length of the pictures name is too short,how should i do to add the string length of the pictures name.

ps:
    can i write down my website here? http://www.shoesprofessor.com/air-jordan-1i-c-86.html
    Help Me Fly More Higher

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Hurry Up To Help

I notice on your site that it claims that it's powered by shoeslist. That's odd because it appears to be powered by Zen Cart.

While I understand why some sites don't wish to advertise that they're Zen Carts, taking the credit instead seem to me to be going too far.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Hurry Up To Help,God Bless You

You also deliberately do not provide contact details on your site, suggesting that you are trying to HIDE something.

I have strong suspicions that the products you are selling are COUNTERFEIT. Your domain is registered in CHINA, which adds to my suspicions.

If you are trading legitimately, then all well and good, but I going to reveal your URL to the owners of the brands you are selling.

If you are trading in counterfeit goods, then hopefully you will be put out of business.

Please PROVE that your business is legitimate. No-one on this forum will want to help people who are breaking the law.

If I help you, I am then complicit in breaking the law.
    20 years a Zencart User