Plugin Contributions

Default template file changes

Hi, i upgraded my site to 1.3.9b from 1.3.8a (i did a clean install and upgraded my database) and added my template after installation, the template was for 1.3.8a, i had gone through the changelog and my template wasnt effected, however a day after i had done this upgrade 9c came out, which i did a manual upgrade based on the changelog, all has gone ok, however, i did notice in the changelog that the following files have been updated

# /includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_product_free_shipping_info_display.php
    # /includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php
    # /includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_document_product_info_display.php
    # /includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_document_general_info_display.php
    # /includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_product_music_info_display.php

and some of these files appear in my existing template, although the site is working fine, do i need to alter my template files to take into account changes in the above files as if they have been security updates in the above, then they won't be in my existing template

An because my template has been modied quite a bit, how will i know which bits to transfer into it?

Rob

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: template file changes

Those 5 files all have the same small change, but this was introduced in version 1.3.9c not the 1.3.9b that you're using.

Nevertheless, it's a good change to make. Just fire up the file comparison tool that you used to upgrade from 1.3.8a and it will highlight the change for you.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: template file changes

mmm, i will give them a check

ta

Rob