Plugin Contributions

Default Featured Products on Main Page missing Add to Cart & Details links...

I've been upgrading our sites to the latest version of zen cart. And noticed on one of our sites: www.sctflashdealer.com, after the upgrade it lost the Add to Cart link and the Details link for the featured products. I am not sure why this happened? It hasn't happened to the other 10 Zen Cart sites we have (all with same template and upgrade to new version of Zen Cart 1.3.9).

I've searched the layout settings, the index listing, etc and cannot find a show/hide area for these items. Could a file have become corrupt? Any assistance in pointing me to the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Jon

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Featured Products on Main Page missing Add to Cart & Details links...

The centerboxes do not have Add to Cart/Buy Now features ...

You can always customize the code so that they do ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Featured Products on Main Page missing Add to Cart & Details links...

Please see one of our other sites for comparison: weldonracingdealer.com

The Featured products on the main page have the add to cart, and details buttons on them. This is true for all of our sites and was true for sctflashdealer.com but after the upgrade something happened?

I've searched the forum and google to no avail. Hoping someone else has an idea on what to do?

Plugin Contributions

I'd guess that your Template Monster template added that function, and when you upgraded, one of the core files that TM edited was overwritten.

You'll have to see what files the template changed and re-edit it/them to restore that feature.

Plugin Contributions

I have the same problem, ever figure it out?