Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: COWOA - Updated and Combined

Quote Originally Posted by badarac View Post
    I'm hoping that I'm just a little fried from migrating one of my websites over to ZC. I installed COWOA 2.0c on a fairly pristine copy of ZC 1.3.9f. Besides the formatting problem on the login page which I have gotten to work the mod is working well. The only problem that I have is the link in the e-mail launches a page with only the header and left nav. All the content and footer is missing.

OK Just putting this to paper helped me to figure it out. The zip file that I downloaded from the add-ons section is missing the file includes/templates/myfolder/templates/tpl_order_status_default.php. I dowloaded the zip file again to verify that the file is really missing and it is. I got a copy of that file and the link now works fine.
    Thank you for pointing this out, it has been added back to the zip file.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks JT for all your work on this. Just one more lttle problem that I can't figure out. When I click the link in the e-mail to check the order status and then enter the e-mail address as requested, I am taken to an order status page which includes a breadcrumb trail of "Home" which is not clickable. Any suggestions on where to fix this?

Some other things I had to change which might help others.

If you have Paypal as a payment option the login page formatting will be a mess. I used the zip file from this post http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...6&postcount=26 to move the PP stuff to the bottom. I needed to adjust the css for floatingbox to 45% and in includes/languages/english/your_template/login.php the legend text for HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER_SPLIT needed to be shortened. If it wasn't shortened the new customers box could not be sized any shorter than the line length of that text.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks JT for all your work on this. Just one more lttle problem that I can't figure out. When I click the link in the e-mail to check the order status and then enter the e-mail address as requested, I am taken to an order status page which includes a breadcrumb trail of "Home" which is not clickable. Any suggestions on where to fix this?

Some other things I had to change which might help others.

If you have Paypal as a payment option the login page formatting will be a mess. I used the zip file from this post http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...6&postcount=26 to move the PP stuff to the bottom. I needed to adjust the css for floatingbox to 45% and in includes/languages/english/your_template/login.php the legend text for HEADING_NEW_CUSTOMER_SPLIT needed to be shortened. If it wasn't shortened the new customers box could not be sized any shorter than the line length of that text.
    Possibly something in your template? I do not see if on my setup, so I really can't say. If you provide a link, I can take a look at it and see if I can figure it out.

Thanks for the Kudo's, but please keep in mind, I did not write this Modification, I just updated it for 1.39x and PHP 5.3 and made changes to it the way I wanted it to be and included some others suggestions

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JTheed View Post
    Possibly something in your template? I do not see if on my setup, so I really can't say. If you provide a link, I can take a look at it and see if I can figure it out.

Thanks for the Kudo's, but please keep in mind, I did not write this Modification, I just updated it for 1.39x and PHP 5.3 and made changes to it the way I wanted it to be and included some others suggestions
    JT here's a link to the site. http://174.120.172.158/~beachtr1/zen/ The credit card module is in sandbox mode if you want to use it. The Paypal module is live so stay away from that one. Feel free to place an order using COWOA and follow the link back in the e-mail to check the status. Any help pointing me to the right place to fix the broken breadcrumbs would be appreciated. Any other glaring errors you find that I should fix before I go live would be great too.

Even though you might not have written the mod you're the only one I see jumping in to support it. So thanks for that.
    Last edited by badarac; 17 Sep 2010 at 09:06 PM. Reason: added missing link

Plugin Contributions

COWOA installed on v1.3.9e...but COWOA is NOT showing up on the login page when I try to go through checkout. I must have done something wrong...?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by khopek View Post
    COWOA installed on v1.3.9e...but COWOA is NOT showing up on the login page when I try to go through checkout. I must have done something wrong...?
    Did you enable COWOA in the configuration settings? There's four settings there that can be turned on.

Plugin Contributions

Indeed I did. That's why this is confusing me!

Admin settings are:
    Cowoa true
    Enable Order Status false
    Enable E-Mail Only false
    Enable Forced Logoff true

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by khopek View Post
    Indeed I did. That's why this is confusing me!

Admin settings are:
    Cowoa true
    Enable Order Status false
    Enable E-Mail Only false
    Enable Forced Logoff true
    Do you have the Split Login page set to True?

Plugin Contributions

JT here's a link to the site. http://174.120.172.158/~beachtr1/zen/ The credit card module is in sandbox mode if you want to use it. The Paypal module is live so stay away from that one. Feel free to place an order using COWOA and follow the link back in the e-mail to check the status. Any help pointing me to the right place to fix the broken breadcrumbs would be appreciated. Any other glaring errors you find that I should fix before I go live would be great too.

Even though you might not have written the mod you're the only one I see jumping in to support it. So thanks for that.
    See if it is in YOUR_TEMPLATE/tpl_main.page

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JTheed View Post
    Do you have the Split Login page set to True?
    Yes I am currently using the Split Login.

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast