Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CAPTCHA Anti-Robot Mod

Anyway I tried the coding/place you suggested and it didn't like it ,so have removed it ..thanks for trying though

Plugin Contributions

It was a quick guess. Since it's one of Clyde's mods, I feel I owe it to him to look a little further. If it is added to CAPTCHA, it will be an option for folks to find in the readme.
    Now to find some time this week.

Plugin Contributions

that would be fine by me ....Clyde is sorely missed as I use a lot of his add ons

Plugin Contributions

I installed this mod (http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=215) on a ZC 1.39h website. It does show the captcha on the Create Account page, but it does NOT show it on the Login/Create account page (http://mywebsite.com/index.php?main_page=login). How can I get it to show up on that page as well?

Thanks!

--------------

I should have done a bit more searching before posting. The solution is to use the split login setting in Configuration>Layout Settings.
    Last edited by hockey2112; 11 Oct 2012 at 04:52 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I finally got this installed and now I try to turn it on through my admin. I go to Configuration-> Captcha Validation and it shows Sitemap XML. It's like my Captcha Validation points to Sitemap XML also under configuration. Does anyone know why this would be. Thanks for any help.

Plugin Contributions

Ok I got it installed I messed up on phpMyAdmin side and took the last GID and Sort order from there and it should be from configuration_pages. Now it is just blank I will sort through this thread to see for any help with this.

Plugin Contributions

I let it sit overnight and I still have a blank screen in the admin side of this captcha mod. Does anyone know why this would be?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I don't know what is going on I re-uploaded all the files and still the same thing. I checked to make sure everything was there through my cpanel. I uploaded using Filezilla. It would be easier if I could get an error from this but nothing is showing up in the logs folder. I noted in your tpl file you don't have

<!--START CAPTCHA INPUT HERE -->

<?php
    if (ACCOUNT_VALIDATION == 'true' && CONTACT_US_VALIDATION == 'true') {
    ?>

<?php
    if (strstr($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'],'contact_us') && CONTACT_US_VALIDATION == 'true' || strstr($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'],'login') && LOGIN_VALIDATION == 'true') {
    ?>

<?php
    if ($is_read_only == false || (strstr($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'],'contact_us')) || (strstr($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'],'login'))) {
    $sql = "DELETE FROM " . TABLE_ANTI_ROBOT_REGISTRATION . " WHERE timestamp < '" . (time() - 3600) . "' OR session_id = '" . zen_session_id() . "'";
    if( !$result = $db->Execute($sql) ) { die('Could not delete validation key'); }
    $reg_key = generate_captcha_code();
    $sql = "INSERT INTO ". TABLE_ANTI_ROBOT_REGISTRATION . " VALUES ('" . zen_session_id() . "', '" . $reg_key . "', '" . time() . "')";
    if( !$result = $db->Execute($sql) ) { die('Could not check registration information'); }
    ?>

<fieldset>
    <legend><?php echo CATEGORY_ANTIROBOTREG; ?></legend>
    <label class="inputLabel" for="antirobotreg"><?php echo ENTRY_ANTIROBOTREG ?></label>

<?php
    $validation_images = '';
    for($i = 0; $i < ENTRY_VALIDATION_LENGTH; $i++)
    {
    $parse_image = 'validation/validation_' . $reg_key{$i} . '.gif';
    $parse_image_alt = $reg_key{$i};
    $validation_images .= zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $parse_image, $parse_image_alt);
    }
    echo '<div class="centered">';
    echo $validation_images . '<br />';
    echo '</div>';
    ?>

<?php echo zen_draw_input_field('antirobotreg','', 'id="antirobotreg"') . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_ANTIROBOTREG) ? '<span class="alert">' . ENTRY_ANTIROBOTREG_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<?php
    }
    ?>

<?php
    }
    ?>

<?php
    }
    ?>
    <!-- END CAPTCHA INPUT -->

Well at least most of this. It is in the other tpl files maybe this is causing a problem. Maybe I should try another captcha mod? Does english.php on the admin side create all the listings for this mod on the admin side. True/False on each page to turn on the mod on that page.

Plugin Contributions

I believe I have installed Captcha correctly but when I click on Captcha Validation in the Admin / Config it pulls up Easy Populate instead. What have I done wrong or forgot to do. Any help is greatly appreciated. I am using ZC 1.5

Thanks
    Mark

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast